hf1

I think it is over *UPDATE p2*

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I think it is over

Postby charliesam » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:55 am

arrgghhhhhhhh :x :x :x :x we have now had 3 nights in a row of soaking bed (my bed) i had to strip him off last night and he slept in the nude for half the night as he pee's straight through the pull- ups , the night before i managed to get a ff nn on him when he was half asleep and he was fine after he had pee'd through the pull-up, also managed to out pee pampers normal nappy :x This am i put on a pull up (he insisted) after been half the night with nothing on, and he pee'ed into it it soaked it, his trousers and left a puddle on the chair he was standing on :roll:

He refuses at night to put cloth on (we usually use wcnn) as well as during the day, but i can't be letting him lie in a soaking bed all night, i think i am going to have to wait until he is asleep and try and put a nn on him :-? not sure what to do in the day- maybe just go for pants and potty- the trouble is as i am working i really need to do this when i have a few days off in a row :-?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: I think it is over *UPDATE p2*

Postby tanya » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 am

I feel your pain. I have the same problem with Bella. But she also pees straight through her cloth nappies. I'm not trying with the PT'ing atm as she just will not try - it's a control thing with her atm, she knows I want her to do it, but she's not happy, so she doesn't want to do anything I say :( I will wait a little while until things calm down then try again.

I hope Sam is more compliant with attempts to PT.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:59 am

Ugh, what a crappy situation! You've probably tried everything but sometimes I can deal with Lili not wanting to be changed by letting her pick which nappy to wear - not always, but sometimes! Or maybe if you explain to him that you can't keep using the other ones because they're not working? I know toddlers aren't real big on reason :giggle: but you never know.

My avatar
CharlottesClan
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby CharlottesClan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:53 pm

id explain to him the other ones arent working, as they are leaking everywhere. and if hes doesnt want to wee in the potty he has to wear a nappy. try telling him the shops sold out of pullups?? (i used that one before :giggle: )

we had exactly the same problem in that i put ellen into pull ups when george was born for 2 days and that was all it took :roll:

learnt my lesson there i can tell you.

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Jack is the opposite and refuses point blank to wear disposible nappies, so that whereever we are going, whatever the situation, I have to take a suitcase full of nappies with me. He tears disposibles off, or claws at his thighs til they bleed, and howls.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I've often put dawn in a Disp with a fleece wrap over the top with some MF and bamboo boosters in the wrap? You could try that? Just gives a bit of protection for if the disp leaks
:hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:49 am

How are you getting on? I think Lili has suddenly decided (yesterday) to day train. :cry:

My avatar
calliflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby calliflower » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:47 pm

DD 1 was like this for a while as I only started using cloth on her when she was 2 1/2 (when I had DD2). I just refused to to let her have 'pop appy' (proper nappy) and kept putting her in cloth until she got used to it (which wasn't long btw)! She trained about 6 months later.

My avatar
calliflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: I think it is over

Postby calliflower » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:50 pm

charliesam wrote:arrgghhhhhhhh :x :x :x :x we have now had 3 nights in a row of soaking bed (my bed) i had to strip him off last night and he slept in the nude for half the night as he pee's straight through the pull- ups , the night before i managed to get a ff nn on him when he was half asleep and he was fine after he had pee'd through the pull-up, also managed to out pee pampers normal nappy :x This am i put on a pull up (he insisted) after been half the night with nothing on, and he pee'ed into it it soaked it, his trousers and left a puddle on the chair he was standing on :roll:

He refuses at night to put cloth on (we usually use wcnn) as well as during the day, but i can't be letting him lie in a soaking bed all night, i think i am going to have to wait until he is asleep and try and put a nn on him :-? not sure what to do in the day- maybe just go for pants and potty- the trouble is as i am working i really need to do this when i have a few days off in a row :-?

Is it the 'pull-up' idea that he likes? If so, could you try some bedwetter pants or something like that at night and a lose-ish pocket (so he canpull it up and down) with minimal stuffing during the day. The ME bedwetters are fab and you will be able to sell them one very easily.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat