It just seems that over this long weekend we have had more leaking than ever before.
1) night wool soaker got poo leak on it (minor) on Sat am
2) nappy leak in church yesterday causing soggy trousers - weenotions wrap and swaddlebees OV (I think I may have dislodged it while doing one of those peek checks) but less than 3 hours
3) HH onesize, poo leak and change of vest and trousers this morning
4) green kids leak - damp trousers (don't know if it was wear I may not have dried his non nappy area after the poo)
5) the blue pocket nappy I made had major leak while he napped - change of trousers and perhaps pram sheets
I think its just a surprise that we are getting leaks from previously reliable nappies, so think it might be time for slightly more boosting.
Currently he is wearing the new ladybird pocket I made with a bg insert and a folded flannel above the fleece incase the fleece is going to repel as it hasn't been prewashed, so we will see if and when that lasts