hf1

Had a phonecall from babykind!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Had a phonecall from babykind!

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:06 pm

Well I emailed them to say i was disappointed with my order as most of it was missing and a very friendly young chap just phoned me to sort it out.

They are out of stock of the wipes but he said I could have the more expensive ones at no extra cost. I told him I made my own in the end so could i possibley have the 50 pack of little mini soaps for my wipes instead and he agreed woohoo!

The hemp boosters are in the post and I have chose the Minty Stripe Minki nappy in replacement of the crazy stripe that i ordered.

Happier now :D

He did apologise lots lets hope next time the phone/email me before shipping my order half empty! I could have had all of the above by now lol!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:15 pm

I'm glad you got a resolution that you are happy with :D . I've not seen the little soaps, will have to go and have a look!

EDIT to say how old are you :!: :!: :lol: :lol: friendly 'young' man, makes you sound about 80 :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:49 pm

PMSL! did I really sound 80 haha! that is funny!

I like the soap although found them strong so this time chopped on in half for my lotion and that was enough.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:15 pm

Haven't had a chance to look yet as Louis is being AWFUL I'm sat here hoping he'll go to sleep now :? .

Lucky I know how old you really are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat