Anyone tried the new

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Anyone tried the new

Postby smilinglou » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Tots Bots Easyfit and Wonderoos?
Are they any good, which one out of those and the new Bumgenius would you buy and why?
Thanks

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Anyone tried the new

Postby victoriaw » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 pm

haven't tried Tots Bots yet, but have one BG v4 and one Wonderoo v2 en route to try (nursery nappies for September!)
My sister has tried the Wonderoo V2s and says they are the best nappies she's had (mind you, she didn't like the Dunk n Fluff and Weenotions I lent her, so what does she know :giggle: :roll: )

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:33 pm

victoriaw wrote:haven't tried Tots Bots yet, but have one BG v4 and one Wonderoo v2 en route to try (nursery nappies for September!)
My sister has tried the Wonderoo V2s and says they are the best nappies she's had (mind you, she didn't like the Dunk n Fluff and Weenotions I lent her, so what does she know :giggle: :roll: )

:giggle:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:42 pm

victoriaw wrote:haven't tried Tots Bots yet, but have one BG v4 and one Wonderoo v2 en route to try (nursery nappies for September!)

:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Depends on what's most important!!

I'm not as fussed with the easyfit, not sure why but just not my fave.

I like the BGv4 as it's a good fit on Ryan, though we had v3 leak issues when we got close to potty training with Natalie so I'm wary of getting too many. Drying time and the fact it has aplix (which I prefer) might make me choose it over the wonderoo.

I like the fit of the wonderoo, and the insert combo gives you options depending on age/size/wetting but the bigger part dries slower, so if that's a problem for you then the BG would be better. I don't like snaps as much as aplix, but some people do. I also like that you get nicer colours, prints, and minkee with this as the BG can be quite boring.

As a nursery nappy I'd pick the BG as they're the most non-cloth user friendly!!

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Two new V4 snaps arrived today so will try them out tomorrow.
I have a new wonderoo which I do like but I can see him outgrowing the rise well before my V3's. The bamboo insert is good but again a little short. it has snaps at each corner to keep it in place but it means there is a snap right in the middle of one bumcheek which I can't imagine is that comfy.

There is a big diff in price for me as the BG inserts don't get used so by the time I add the cost a PD bamboo its a £20 nappy. However I would still go for a BG as I can see them lasting longer.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 pm

:giggle: at snap in the middle of the bumcheek, can you turn the insert around or do they only go in that way? Do the wonderoos still have the strange fit? I've also heard that the bg are better for bigger babes but not tinies. I don't mind the bg inserts, I use both, but for night use both plus a hemp or bamboo booster.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:37 pm

my sis has the new easyfits and loves them. she's fiona of tots bots fame's new best friend on facebook, she likes everything that woman does!

i gave her loads of weenotions, pockets this that and the other, she really loves the easyfits though

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:49 pm

I won 2 new wonderoos from babykind, one minky and one normal - I really really love them despite them not being my usual type of nappy :giggle: I have taken the microfibre insert out and replaced it with a little lamb bamboo booster which makes it a very slim and absorbant nappy. I would definitely recommend them over the original wonderoos which I hated. I haven't tried any of the others though.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat