hf1

Anyone tried the new

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Anyone tried the new

Postby Sunset » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:31 pm

smilinglou wrote::giggle: at snap in the middle of the bumcheek, can you turn the insert around or do they only go in that way? Do the wonderoos still have the strange fit?

They're a trifold insert which is nice as it dries quick but you have one snap at each end in the corner, on the the front there is two other snaps in the middle to allow you to snap on the microfibre insert. You could put it in the other way round but it would mean more snaps on his bum area :giggle:

They new ones are a much trimmer fit than the v1 and I do like the turned out leg cuffs which are much softer on DS's thunder thighs than Bg's!

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 am

we had to use a nappy on ale the other night as we ran out of night nappies, we tried out BG the V3 one I think we only have the one, and it would not fit her, we ended up using a minki wonderoo and it wasn't perfect but it fitted and did the night job. But saying that she has just turned three and she is is really tall, when we went to halfods the other day, she went on one of those bikes with out the support wheels and she fitted on really good and push her feet on the gorund and thats for a 5 year old :shock:

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:39 am

oh and by the way the easyfit wont my littel man whos a chubby / ish 1 and a half year old :evil:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:01 pm

That's terrible about the poppers being in a stupid place like that, poor baby, could you take them out if they arent needed, easier said than done though I should think.
Well I'm not sure which one I'd like to get, not that I'm getting any :wink: am on a personal ban...but maybe just one, as a treat :giggle:
The easyfit I just don't trust after the first ones although they aren't too bad I suppose, do they still have the elastic that digs in and the terrible ability to leak everywhere? The bumgenius just seems too boring, and the after the first wonderoo I feel reluctant because again a little boring and the chunky fit was only ok when my lo had that and a t shirt on outside and she looked really cute in it, but under clothes was quite difficult.
We like slim fitting and easy to use, inbetween with snaps and aplix as they both have they're uses.

My avatar
CharlottesClan
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby CharlottesClan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:38 pm

we've got a bg4 and a 2 v2 easyfits. i love the easy fits, much better then the v1, the pul is really soft, and the short pile bamboo is much nicer on babies skin.

the bg4 we have is snaps, other then that there isnt a major differance in the nappy, it doesnt last any longer then the v3s and we have the same problem here where we cant use the original insert as it would leak in an hour!

the easyfits are a bit of a pain to get the sizing right, as they are really stretchy so if you put it on on a larger setting it sags within an hour, so you have to use a smaller setting which at first looks to small until the baby has been wearing it for 10mins or so. < :mrgreen: i sound a bit loopy there!>

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:42 pm

CharlottesClan wrote:we've got a bg4 and a 2 v2 easyfits. i love the easy fits, much better then the v1, the pul is really soft, and the short pile bamboo is much nicer on babies skin.

the bg4 we have is snaps, other then that there isnt a major differance in the nappy, it doesnt last any longer then the v3s and we have the same problem here where we cant use the original insert as it would leak in an hour!

the easyfits are a bit of a pain to get the sizing right, as they are really stretchy so if you put it on on a larger setting it sags within an hour, so you have to use a smaller setting which at first looks to small until the baby has been wearing it for 10mins or so. < :mrgreen: i sound a bit loopy there!>

Lol no that makes total sense, what a shame, they cant seem to get it right, almost like they used all their talent on the original fluffles and bamboozles!

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:53 pm

I really like the wonderoo, I won one a few weeks back and find it fits Pea really well, she has chhunky thighs and long skinny waist so needs a high rise and slim fit, the btp stuff seems to work well for her, I have a couple of organic aio bgs and while I like the fit of them they take AGES to dry and are a bit boring. HTH

My avatar
twiggy56
Clothie
Clothie

Postby twiggy56 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 pm

I reeeally didnt like the V1 Easyfits....but I got a look at the V2's at a nappuccino and they are lovely!

Very soft and flexible and the leg elastic isnt that horrible crunchy stuff anymore. Only thing I still think they've got wrong is a stay-dry layer!!

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 pm

I think the easyfits are great. I didn't try an older style one, but I haven't had an issue with the new style. I love the prints, and the brights colours are lovely. I find them nice and slim but very apsorbant and soft, which are my main requirements really - that and looking good :wink:!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat