hf1

Undiscovered Hyena brilliance?

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Undiscovered Hyena brilliance?

Postby freyasmummy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:22 pm

So, there are some gorgeous UK WAHM lovely things to be had, and everyone knows the HC 'big boys' like Holdens Landing and Dunk N Fluff, but have you discovered any smaller HC makers that you'd like to big up?

I've just bought another Raven Tree one size nappy and was pleased that other people have found how fab they are! I've also got a Bijou Baby Gear (Canadian WAHM) fittd that I absolutely love.

What HC stores have you 'discovered' and loved?

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Undiscovered Hyena brilliance?

Postby 50ftQueenie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 pm

I have a Bumstoppers (I know.... it sounds like butt plug) day fitted that I love. The fit is great, it was cheap and it lasts Martha ages. Love it! I want to try a Covered Caboose too as they look pretty!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:35 pm

I love kooshie keister. I recieved one for a nappy fairy (not on here) and love them, got three more after :giggle:

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 pm

I want to get more Genesa Forege Ai2s (Aus WAHM). Now Ethan fits in his nappy fairy ai2, I love it so much. It ;asts hours and fits so well.

I have just ordered a fitted from Pianissimo Cloth that looks nice too.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 pm

I lurrve my Genesa Forge :wink:

I managed to get 3 ClothDiaperMama dyed OBV fitteds a while back and I adore them, but I'm not sure she's making much these days :(. I really wanted a Primm N Proper OS OBV nappy too but I managed to convince myself not to spend the money this close to PLing :oops:

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:07 pm

I really liked the Primm n Proper baby we had, only sold it as I needed to fund pockets. Meaghan is lovely to deal with as well.

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:I have a Bumstoppers (I know.... it sounds like butt plug) day fitted that I love. The fit is great, it was cheap and it lasts Martha ages. Love it! I want to try a Covered Caboose too as they look pretty!

We had some from Covered Caboose. I wasn't too overawed by the nappies if I remember right (was quite a while ago), but her wool was fantastic. Ocean had a pair of longies with side snaps that were wonderful, I'd be tempted to get more now.
ETA, not great pictures, but just found them in the gallery http://hyenacart.com/gallery_hcm_open.php?id=7&vid=541

My avatar
sezzlebum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sezzlebum » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 pm

i absolutley love my raven tree nappies, i have 3 tickety bu ones and a pure lux, their gorjuss and work amazingly well

i also like my beautiful girl, she does obv blankets and clothing and dundies etc, bootiful stuff :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:33 pm

i like flower and wax wool i hadsome stunning rainbow wool from them

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat