hf1

Undiscovered Hyena brilliance?

My avatar
Mollybob
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Undiscovered Hyena brilliance?

Postby Mollybob » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:37 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:I have a Bumstoppers (I know.... it sounds like butt plug) day fitted that I love. The fit is great, it was cheap and it lasts Martha ages. Love it! I want to try a Covered Caboose too as they look pretty!

We had a Bumstoppers (I never liked the name) and I loved it. It had the most gorgeous dyed OBV outer that reminded me of the Earth seen from space and it lasted ages. I had to sell it when Giles got too big for it :(

I have a couple of Covered Cabooses to sell and was going to list them this weekend. PM me if you're interested x

Edited to add we have a Heartland Dreams fitted from Hyena Cart which is lovely. The customer service was really friendly too.

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:14 pm

This is a naughty thread because it's making me go & browse HC to check out these nappies! :roll: :giggle:

I love my bugga bugga boutique fitteds. They fit really well & are nice & absorbant. i LOVE our lullaby Diaper too but unfortunately she stopped sewing last year after her daughter was sb :cry: I've seen on fb she's pg again so hopefully she might start making them again sometime.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:29 pm

I have bought from http://www.rainshinedesigns.com - theyre great, like really cheap blueberry diapers and you can customise them etc too.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Ive just ordered some short rounds diapers. Heard good things so cant wait to get them :)

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Rox wrote:I have bought from http://www.rainshinedesigns.com - theyre great, like really cheap blueberry diapers and you can customise them etc too.

Oooh, those are nice, are they reliable??

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat