Hello....

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Hello....

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:46 pm

My name is Carolyn and i'm a Cloth Nappy Snob, apparently. :hohoho:

I love Poppy and Noah's nappies and whilst trying to talk Mike into buying two (or three) new ones from Weenotions it came up that A, i could have them if they're plain and B, When i looked at him like he was crazy that he'd even suggest such a thing....We'd save money by using disposables. :lookround:

So not so much of a cloth snob but more of a WAHM made snob. Or a combination of the two when i turned my nose up at a Blueberry. :oops: :giggle:

How about you...Cloth nappy snob? Or. Wahm made snob?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hello....

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:58 pm

:giggle:

Yes Me Too ... My name is Zoey and I confess to being a WAHM Snob ...

I just have no interest in mass produced nappies anymore ... I have 2 liitle lamb bamboo and 5 bamboozles that are for DH to use and poorly tummy days and the rest of the 45odd are WAHM.

To make it worst I am also a Custom Snob, I no longer buy instocks, I have to have them custom made, exactly how I want down to the snap & stitching colours ... it started off innocently enough, was getting customs to have them fleece lined, then for custom absorbancy and now it's out of control :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:00 pm

definitely a Cloth Nappy Snob, although I am now a WAHM clothing snob too - went to a BBQ the other day and everyone was commenting on how cute Annabel's outfit was (it was the ice-cream set I bought during BBM) - there were two other baby girls there both in the same outfit (not much choice on IOW for high street stuff) and my first thought was "wouldn't happen if you bought WAHM stuff like I do". I keep getting asked where I get her clothes and my normal response is "from a lady I know online who works from home". I wish I could let other people see how much gorgeous stuff there is out there, and also how cheap it is really when you compare it to a lot of high street stuff!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 pm

:giggle: :giggle:

I would be a WAHM nappy snob. I only have one bamboozle and it is the worst nappy in my stash. The WAHM ones ddefinately rate higher and dp loves them too (HL being his fave). He,however,has no idea how much they cost and still tells me I spend far too much on nappies :roll:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:15 pm

:giggle: thank goodness i'm not the only one! :wink:

I very rarely buy instock unless its a print i've really love, like the Pink Chickadees DnF i got from TNG. :oops:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:18 pm

:lookround:

Now, what do YOU all think? :wink:

Oh and I am DEFINITELY a yarn snob.....
Last edited by 50ftQueenie on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:23 pm

I was a cloth nappy snob and WAHM nappy snob with Bella. Nothing else worked at all. With Jake, I'm not quite as bad, but I don't like the mass-produced nappies in our stash. I'm trying to get rid of them now. I will have a few non-WAHM nappies left - Ittis, Bambooties, a single Fuzzi, but still mainly WAHM made :)

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:56 pm

You're all such bad influences, especially YOU *points at Michelle*. :wink:

You're all to blame for my latest order, i couldn't possibly have plain off the shelf nappies. *shudders at the thought* :shock: :giggle:

But my order didn't really need to double in size..

:hohoho: :hohoho:

/sarcasm :wink:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 pm

paintedclaws wrote:You're all such bad influences, especially YOU *points at Michelle*. :wink:

You're all to blame for my latest order, i couldn't possibly have plain off the shelf nappies. *shudders at the thought* :shock: :giggle:

But my order didn't really need to double in size..

:hohoho: :hohoho:

/sarcasm :wink:

<dances the dance of the evil temptress>

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat