hf1

bit of a gloat

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: bit of a gloat

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:34 am

peachy.moo wrote:This made me :giggle: as i had friends who would say 'eugh i had to cut the vest off the child it was so covered in poo!!' or 'oh the nappy leaked & the vest was destroyed so had to be binned!'

I find it hard to believe anyone thinks something can be 'ruined by poo' - carrots now, they can ruin clothes! :giggle:

My SIL is always on about the amount of vests etc she's had to cut off & bin :roll: We've had just one poo leak and that was from an itti that was getting too low in the rise, even then I just popped the vest on the line after washing and the sun got rid of the stain in 25mins!

CLOTH ROCKS! :wine:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:43 am

Don't understand why people cut off the vests :-? It's only a bit of baby poop & babies, like vests, are washable. Anyway, congrats on your gloat :wine: When I read the title I thought it said bit of a goat & was trying to figure out what you meant for a couple of secs :roll:

My avatar
CharlottesClan
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby CharlottesClan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 am

monsterm wrote:Don't understand why people cut off the vests :-? It's only a bit of baby poop & babies, like vests, are washable. Anyway, congrats on your gloat :wine: When I read the title I thought it said bit of a goat & was trying to figure out what you meant for a couple of secs :roll:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

me too!

i have a friend like this, she really annoys me, in fact i dont see much of her anymore. i overheard her talking to my neighbour the other day, apparently my son only eats pasta (hes blw).. i couldnt even be bothered to go into it with her. i put pasta with most meals as a sidedish almost, as its one of the few carbs hes able to eat atm. :roll:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat