Thighs! Agggh!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Thighs! Agggh!

Postby Sally » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:40 pm

:hug: thats so kind of her :wine:
I'm so paranoid to buy nappies the rate they change and grow out of stuff is shocking :shock:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:09 pm

princessliana wrote::hug: thats so kind of her :wine:
I'm so paranoid to buy nappies the rate they change and grow out of stuff is shocking :shock:

I know I was so pleased :D

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:14 pm

22lbs at 6 months!!! Awww they must be the most munchable thighs ever :wink: :giggle: Max weighed 22'lbs at 14 months :giggle: I also find the HL M/L are small on his thighs and so we use Toddler now. My DnF and FnS are all larges and fit well.

Would agree that you should sell what is getting too small and buy more larges (unless you have some nappies that you want to keep for a possible #2 like I do :wink: )

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Emma1977 wrote:22lbs at 6 months!!! Awww they must be the most munchable thighs ever :wink: :giggle:

They are a bit! :giggle: We call them Beyonce Thighs! :giggle:

Emma1977 wrote:...unless you have some nappies that you want to keep for a possible #2 like I do :wink: )

I only wish!

I've taken all your advice and started sorting through & have already sold a couple, thankfully my 6 new DnF were posted today so I can manage to move a couple more along, it is sad though, these are some of my favourites :cry:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Tyler didn't go into cloth until 6 months and I didn't want to have to buy mediums and then larges :oops: so I put him straight into large everything and he was fine - a few were a little on the large size but he grew into them pretty quickly and the bonus is that they all still fit now!!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Keep those you love and sell those youre not bothered about, he will slim and eventually fit again but it wont be until he is 1ish and, by which time, the rise may not fit.

Scarlett had the same issue as she had chunky thighs and still does, tho no where near as bad as they were - when she started walking thats when they slimmed down.

She went up and up and up on the legs and then started going down again once walking lol.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat