hf1

want to buy new puddlekins but not sure about the size!

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

want to buy new puddlekins but not sure about the size!

Postby malina » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Should I get M or L? :-x
Just measered sleeping LO and she's 16-17'' on the waist and 10 on the tigh. and the rise should be 17-18.
So re waist and tigh i could go for L, and re rise for M.
She's got M and L mutts side snapping, and M fits perfectly, L fits, but is a bit on a bigger side :wink:
DnF S is ok, but getting on d smaller side while M is a bit too big yet on the rise but she can wear it ok.
arghhh :-?
Are the puddlekins very stretchy like muts or more defined like DnS?

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: want to buy new puddlekins but not sure about the size!

Postby chocmuffin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:51 am

:idea: Sorry I don't know the answer to your question but I would go for a onesize :lol:

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 am

hi i have a medum puddlekins and my son is a year old and weights 20lbs and he on the smallest setting of it so i would if she about that then yes but i also have a one size and the is still on the small setting which is great i don't think my LO will every get in to large :D

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 am

Are you getting custom absorbancy or just standard? When I ordered, Em told me to order the one closest to the rise & just put the other measurements in the notes & she'll sort it. She has to make each one individually anyway so why not provide measurements & get a custom fit. I am positive the one I got for Amelie will fit her until she is potty trained as she is on the tightest snaps.

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 pm

It is not custom, I've seen some ready to go :wine: on babybots.
I got one os from classifieds, think it is day nappy. it is ok, but you know, it;s different with os nappies vs side snaps. the rise is a bit too high but bacause it is os it's kind of easier to put it lower if you know what I mean :giggle:
I'm worried it can be to tight on the legs soon if i get medium. but on the other hand she's 10 months, walking already so the tights should get slimmer or not get too round any time soon? I would be so unhappy if i go for large and there's going to be a large gap aroung the legs :(

edited to say: thank you for your say:)

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 pm

I got mine as a custom, Large with extra snaps, so fits medium too :wink: otherwise no help, sorry :( x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat