hf1

Itti issue

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Site Supporter

Itti issue

Postby knees_on » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Been wondering this for a while...When I got my first Itti 7 weeks ago I noticed that the way it was set up with the inserts matching the right coloured poppers that it would mean a baby not mobile especially newborn would be lying on the poppers, with the poppers pushing on their pelvis. I'm very aware of this kind of thing so to get round it I puyt the shaped insert underneath the tri-fold making the tri fold cover the offending poppers.

But tonight I had a brainwave and swapped them round so the yellow poppers go in the purple ones and vice versa. This solves the problem and now I can have the hour glass shaped insert on top where its supposed to be.

ANyne else noticed this flaw, anyone do the same???

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Itti issue

Postby victoriaw » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:07 pm

knees_on wrote:
But tonight I had a brainwave and swapped them round so the yellow poppers go in the purple ones and vice versa. This solves the problem and now I can have the hour glass shaped insert on top where its supposed to be.

ANyne else noticed this flaw, anyone do the same???


That's the way they are meant to go :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Itti issue

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:18 pm

is it? i always put purple to purple, yellow to yellow...... am i doing it wrong then? *goes off to look at itti's.....*

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Itti issue

Postby Sally » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:22 pm

hmmm I always used to match the coloured poppers but I sort of had to lift the top hour glass insert over iykwim bit awkward I found :-?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Itti issue

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:23 pm

funnyily enough they do seem to sit better the other way round! great now i got 20 odd itti's to re arrange.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Itti issue

Postby Shaunie » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

When I used them I also matched the colour poppers - seemed the obvious choice :-? :oops:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Itti issue

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Shaunie wrote:When I used them I also matched the colour poppers - seemed the obvious choice :-? :oops:



that's what i thought..... why don't they just re arrange the poppers? methinks this is a q for the facebook itti fan page

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Itti issue

Postby Shaunie » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:
Shaunie wrote:When I used them I also matched the colour poppers - seemed the obvious choice :-? :oops:



that's what i thought..... why don't they just re arrange the poppers? methinks this is a q for the facebook itti fan page

Me too - makes no sense at all :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Itti issue

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 pm

question now posted to there facebook page. will post response. unless it tells me to email kath like every other question!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat