hf1

Itti issue

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Itti issue

Postby happytails » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Does it not say on Itti website? I thought it was match the poppers kind of thing x

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:41 pm

A unique snap in double booster system provides fantastic absorbency for such a trim nappy. The main bamboo/organic cotton booster snaps in at the front, folds in three and fits underneath the top booster. This top two layer bamboo/organic cotton booster is suedecloth topped, and shaped to ensure the boosters stay in place and baby's bottom stays dry.

Copies from Itti website - HTH x

http://ittibitti.com.au/index.php?main_ ... th=116_120

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:04 pm

yep def says colour coded on website :-? strange i don't have any to check the suedecloth irritates Honey's skin so they had to go :cry:

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:06 pm

happytails wrote:A unique snap in double booster system provides fantastic absorbency for such a trim nappy. The main bamboo/organic cotton booster snaps in at the front, folds in three and fits underneath the top booster. This top two layer bamboo/organic cotton booster is suedecloth topped, and shaped to ensure the boosters stay in place and baby's bottom stays dry.

Copies from Itti website - HTH x

http://ittibitti.com.au/index.php?main_ ... th=116_120

That is yellow to yellow and purple to purple which is what I do. I'll have to try it the other way round now.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:09 pm

i just looked at that.

so why does it sit better the other way round? it really does sit better done the other way

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:13 pm

I prefer most of the absorbency at the front so maybe that is why?

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:19 pm

I know its def supposed to colour match the poppers but it just seems like there's not enough padding to cover the poppers at the back that way without baby feeling it :( But do the inserts the other way (not matching poppers) and the tri fold covers the poppers so you can't feel them! Weird, I just thought I was too fussy or something but I can't put my 8 week old baby in that on her back most of her time with the poppers digging in to her back

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Hmm tried it the other way round and I prefer it with colours matching, that extra inch of absorbency is important here.
Aren't the poppers in the small of the back anyway so shouldn't dig in too much? Could you see marks when you took them off? Lots of nappies have poppers in the back to attach the boosters. I remember some people didn't like the pop-ins because of the poppers at the back.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Lol, I never even tried them the colour coded way. Is a bit weird, have just checked my stock and they all arrive from the manufacturer snapped in yellow to purple, not colour coded... that's why I've always left them like that :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat