How's the nappy fairy shopping going??

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

How's the nappy fairy shopping going??

Postby cherobanne » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:47 pm

Everyone having fun??

I was so excited to get the email this morning with my person. Enjoying browsing lots of nappy sites now - it's so hard to choose what to get though! I want it to be perfect :)

Joanne

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:59 pm

:lol: :lol: I haven't started yet and we have a bbq tonight so will probably be later in the week or the weekend til I get a real chance!! I'm scared :shock: , what if they hate what I choose!!!!?????? :? :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:19 pm

I'm worried about it too, I want it to be just right. I'd hate for the person to go 'Oh my god, what has she bought me!' :? I need to get cracking and find something. Also what would be the best way to post?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:04 pm

I only just got my name earlier this afternoon as my email didn't get to me today. I am looking forward to it.

Did we decide if we are posting ourselves or letting the nappy company if they allow it to post onto our person themselves?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:58 pm

I think I've just decided what to get!!!

Only thing is they don't have it in stock yet!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:05 pm

I think I have decided too - only trouble is that it is sooooo tempting to say one for you, one for me, when adding to the shopping basket :lol: :lol:

Must resist.

Annette

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:08 pm

I've decided and paid!!

Thought it best for it to go direct to save on postage... (and less tempting for me to keep it :lol:)

Will be a couple of weeks before it arrives at least though...

I want the same one for Isabelle now - boo hoo!!!

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 pm

OOohhh I'm feeling nervous too :!: I want it to be just right for my little person. It's all so exciting though to receive a surprise nappy in the mail :D I agree with Annette though I definetly want to buy one for lil too but I will resist and wait for my surprise package.

Sam....

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:36 pm

i also really wanted what i bought. i really hope its exactly what my person wants, i read their posting a few times to make sure, but then the search for it was a bit of a challange! but this morning i got a phonecall from one of the companies saying they just had a delivery!!! and she said she'd pop it in the post this afternoon, so i should get it before the weekend, so plenty of time for me to have a little peek! (never even heard of one til a few days ago) and wrap it all pretty before sending it on.
hooray for the nappy fairy!
Shevi

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat