hf1

eeeeeeeeeeeeek recomend me some nappies :)

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

eeeeeeeeeeeeek recomend me some nappies :)

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:30 am

In the car on the way home last night my DDDDDH ( :giggle: this has put him back in my good books) said that because I earnt so much in comission last month and we've manages to save loads, at the end of the month I can start buying nappies :yahoo: :yahoo:

Im planning on getting some little lambs cos everyone seems to have good things to say about those and im planning on using muslins and terries at the start as well as fitteds, pockets etc. Basically I was a very vairied newborn stash so I can see what works for us, but the problem is I dont really know where to start :panic:

Please spam me with sugestions for nappies, and wraps too :)

Thanks in advance :cnthug:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: eeeeeeeeeeeeek recomend me some nappies :)

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:41 am

dunk n fluff :-) uber fab nappies! best in my stash on a little bum, and last ages. small fit from 8-9 lbs onwards and should last a while. this is on my just over 10 and a half pound 8 weeker. minkee wraps are my fav, i'm an upsy daisy fan for those. harder to find but fab. little itti's fit quite well too i'm finding.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:47 am

Ooohh lucky you to fluff shopping, very jealous! I loved Bimbles, Bambeasies, Diddy Diapers and Swaddlebees Newborn OV when Rowan was tiny. V v cute. We also had Little Lambs but I found those too big when she was newborn and only started using them at about a month old. Have fun!!

Cathleen xx

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:51 am

have fun shopping for little nappys

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:56 am

Once austin got a bit bigger i loved our Bububebe, they are os but he would have got lost in it as a tiny baby. Also muttaquins are lovely little trim nappies ;) have fun fluff shopping

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:03 am

Fitteds I like Mother-ease Sandy's, Thirsties Fab Fitteds and Tots Bots Stretchies. Pockets I like bumGenius. Not a massive all in one fan myself but the new Tots Bots EsyFit/Teeny fit have good reviews and the Itti AIO is a better fit for us than the snap in one. Dont forget you need a Monkey Foot Bag :giggle: Have fun.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:04 am

WSS, Little Lambs too big at the start.

Muttaquins NB, Swaddlebees NB and Bimble Sz0 were our staple in the early days

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Swaddlebees NB
WNNL smalls
Dunk n Fluffs
Holdens landing
Luscious little somethings
Puddlekins

Just to name a few :wink: Its sooo much fun buying little nappies :wink:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Right.... Ive been having a look today at work cos there was litterally nothing for me to do (not an excuse I promise :giggle: ) and Ive decided im getting the following so give me your opinions on the stash, and more sugestions if you have them lol

muslins, and terries
few wee notions wraps in small
WNNL in small
LLS day nappies, and also a wool interlock soaker
thirsties wraps
didy diapers
Tots bots teenyfit
ittys (cos i just HAVE to have one :giggle: )
Puddlekins when Ems customs are back open

Am planning on the main of my newborn stash to be didy diapers with wee notions and thirsties wraps, but I want to try everything and dont want to be stuck with one type if you know what I mean. I know little lambs wont ber good from births, but I was planning on having them fromt he start because dont know how big bubs will be and how fast bubs will grow, and then Ive at least got a reliable nappy to use while I build up my bigger stash

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat