hf1

Saggy bum!!

My avatar
kittykins
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Saggy bum!!

Postby kittykins » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:24 pm

Sophias nappies have started falling down and are giving her a builders bum! i thought it was just her fuzzis but it seems to happen with all her nappies, fitteds and pockets.
Any ideas? it seems no matter how tight i do them they still slip down. Is it because she doesnt have fat legs anymore to keep them up? She still has plenty of room left in the rise.

yvonne

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Saggy bum!!

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:35 pm

Could it be that she is weeing more? the weight of that could be pulling the nappies down???

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:35 pm

No idea :shock: sorry!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:38 pm

pinkydinkydoo wrote:Could it be that she is weeing more? the weight of that could be pulling the nappies down???

That's what I would say.

Or has she slimmed down a lot as she's become more active so that they are too big around the waist?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:00 pm

I only really get this with my Wonderoo and I think that is all about the fit and nothing to do with the size or rise of the nappy. So it is possible that her shape has changed and they don't fit as well as they did. Could you stuff them more to fill them out and make them a snugger fit maybe? I don't know what else to suggest.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:35 pm

I know what you mean I soemtimes get this with Louis, I think because he has slimmed down. I have noticed on my medium Fuzzi Bunz I've had to go back down a popper. Let us know if you sort it out! :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:49 pm

'tis the age when they slim down I think, every time I put a nappy on Georgia I seem to put it on tighter poppers :roll: I find bamboo good for stuffing as it is light and doesn't pull the nappy down so much until it is sodden :?

I still use vest that popper underneath to help keep nappies where thay are supposed to be :lol:

My avatar
kittykins
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby kittykins » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:52 pm

ahhhh stupid me haha!! i have recently switched from popper vests to normal vests and hadnt even thought of that. I quite often say i cant see the wood for the trees :lol: shes a very light wetter these days so its not the weight. Maybe i'll go back to popper vests for a while, makes sense really, thanks! she has got a lot skinnier lately and i have had to do them up tighter.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat