hf1

What are you waiting for??

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What are you waiting for??

Postby Steph » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:16 pm

I'm waiting for a weenotions wetbag and some washable wipes and 2 motherease wraps. Oh and some nappi nippas and the boys kilt shirts for a wedding in June.Shirts came today while I was out so have to wait till tomorrow to go pick them up from the sorting office.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:45 pm

so the blueberry for mia arrived (yum)
I did order the wetbag in the end.....
and now i have ordered 2 pockets bots too....
in my defence, i go to israel in a couple of week...and i need to take pockets...? and a wet bag...and new nappies...ah stuff it, i have no defence. i am addicted and it all of your faults.
so there!

i have sold stuff too tho...just not as much as i bought...please buy my stuff everyone!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:50 pm

Shevi wrote:in my defence, i go to israel in a couple of week...and i need to take pockets...? and a wet bag...and new nappies...ah stuff it, i have no defence. i am addicted and it all of your faults.
so there!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hehehehe that made me chuckle!! :wink: :lol:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:27 pm

We are all definately addicts, so much fluff in the hands of RM :shock:

Had an e-mail today that one of my wool orders has been dispatched :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Yay for fluffy post!!! :D :D Well i have definitley nothing due to me fluff wise now.....

....i am still awaiting a couple of ebay purchases: a pair of combats that i only paid for yesterday with a postal order so should have recieved that payment today and a next fleecy top for Evie that was a bargain at 50p plus P&P. :D :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:20 pm

I've had quite a few deliveries the last few days :) Had a huge delivery of nappies today - but not for me, just to pass on to demo customers, but at least I got to stroke them first ;)

I'm waiting for 3 lots of wool now, and some knitting bits for a swap I'm doing, including some more stitch markers. And some more nappies for customers. I think that's it :? really should write it all down!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:59 pm

I'm now waiting for Weenotions pocket, pocket from Jan, Pocket from Nic and I think something from Ebay but cant remember have to go have a look. Oh and not nappy related but 2 new mobile phones :D

My avatar
kittykins
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby kittykins » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Shevi wrote:i have sold stuff too tho...just not as much as i bought...please buy my stuff everyone!

i am now waiting on a weenotions cow velboa from shevi :D now i really need to jump on the wagon, anyone know when its next passing?? :lol:

oh and some lovely girly crops from Karen!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:48 am

beck wrote:I'm now waiting for Weenotions pocket, pocket from Jan, Pocket from Nic and I think something from Ebay but cant remember have to go have a look. Oh and not nappy related but 2 new mobile phones :D

How could I forget my Quick flip and wrap!! The ebay thing is some Spiderman pj's for Will.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat