hf1

humour me, most expensive cloth nappy purchase

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: humour me, most expensive cloth nappy purchase

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:25 pm

I think you need to get this http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=18622&vid=338 I'd've bought it if it was a large :wink: If you're a fb fan then you can get an extra $5 off too :wink:

My most expensive nappy was probably my custom F&S (incl postage) but I got such a great freebie that it was more than worth it! :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:37 pm

I used to always buy preloved but recently spent a huge amount on night nappies from puddlekins and LLS because they were larges with most absorbent combination of materials plus got some extra boosters.

You know what I have never ordered a brand new custom WN i might just have a think about that :lol:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Rebekahs_mum wrote:I think you need to get this http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=18622&vid=338 I'd've bought it if it was a large :wink: If you're a fb fan then you can get an extra $5 off too :wink:

My most expensive nappy was probably my custom F&S (incl postage) but I got such a great freebie that it was more than worth it! :giggle:

That's gorgeous :shock: :shock:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:12 pm

twinkletot wrote:
Rebekahs_mum wrote:I think you need to get this http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=18622&vid=338 I'd've bought it if it was a large :wink: If you're a fb fan then you can get an extra $5 off too :wink:

That's gorgeous :shock: :shock:

Isn't it!! I was all ready to buy it when I saw it was a med :cry: I'm still tempted even though I know it won't fit for long :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:19 pm

fluffy_mummy wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:hmmmm bedbugs and weenotions so far then. and both don't work for us. i have seen a easyfit v2 day pack it'sover 70 quid though!

Oh - get it! get it! get it!

What print?

a mixture. i did get my first easyfit for free though, fiona is my new love!lol

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:09 pm

£30 on a WNOS with Noah's ark embroidery when Ethan was born, think he's only worn it once or twice :oops:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat