hf1

help me find....best prices

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

help me find....best prices

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 pm

i'm looking for the best price on 5 teenyfit and 5 easyfit v2 from tots bots. natural baby shower seems the best so far offering free delivery, but any bored people wanna help me look?

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: help me find....best prices

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:36 am

Peachytots has them for £10.99 not sure how much postage is, but you get a 10% discount for being ont he tree :cnthug:
http://www.peachytots.co.uk/index.cfm/toddlers/Products.Details/product_id/621/tots-bots-teenyfit-cherrylicious/-

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 am

Postage is free if you spend over £65 or £3 if under £65.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:48 am

ooooooh will remember that. bought some nippers off of you on fri (well DH did :giggle: ) so that we can practice our terry folding and saw that you had dispatched them already so we are really impressed so far :wine:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:49 am

carolines customer services/delivery time is fab :mrgreen: I highly recomend peachy tots :)

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:50 am

Peachy Tots works out the same when you take the 10% discount :D

And did you really have to let me know about that teenyfit nappy - how gorgeous are they? If you buy some then you know where I am when you plan to sell them :wink:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:10 am

red_dwarf wrote:ooooooh will remember that. bought some nippers off of you on fri (well DH did :giggle: ) so that we can practice our terry folding and saw that you had dispatched them already so we are really impressed so far :wine:

Did he use the 10% off code? I dont recall seeing one. If he didnt, let me know and I'll do it as a partial refund.

The one thing to remember with nippas is that they work best actually on the baby when the nappy is pulled taught. If its loose they dont grip so if you want to practice use a teddy or something :giggle:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 am

Caroline wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:ooooooh will remember that. bought some nippers off of you on fri (well DH did :giggle: ) so that we can practice our terry folding and saw that you had dispatched them already so we are really impressed so far :wine:

Did he use the 10% off code? I dont recall seeing one. If he didnt, let me know and I'll do it as a partial refund.

The one thing to remember with nippas is that they work best actually on the baby when the nappy is pulled taught. If its loose they dont grip so if you want to practice use a teddy or something :giggle:

I have a teddy thats just the right size :giggle: :giggle:

No he didnt because I told him not too. It wasnt much and I felt really cheeky getting 10$ off of a pack of nippers so dont worry about it lol. Will go to town when i buy nappies tho so you may wish you didnt give me the code :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 pm

For those of you interested I've done some comparison shots of the teenyfit and easyfit on my FB page. HERE

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat