hf1

just a few nappy questions that have been bugging me....

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: just a few nappy questions that have been bugging me....

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:58 pm

hehe it's strange when u realise characters online are real people eh?! i got around sy for ordering the easyfits,i only had to take him some lunch. how easy was i let off the hook?! he knows i've been moaning about nappies so i think he knows he has no real choice. although he has said that when i feel like listing the 'old' ones, that'd be good too...... :giggle:

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:57 pm

:idea: In answer to washing for 2 in cloth, I also feel like a washer woman :giggle: I was washing every day but now George is abit older I am finding it to be about every 1 1/2 sometimes 2 days so I'm not quite washing every day. I don't use night nappies so that would create more, & it really depends on whether they like to be kind & poop just befor they need changing anyway as to how fast the bucket fills :roll:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 pm

that's the same here i don't really use night nappies, if t is being nice he'll poop before we got into day cloth:) i'm finding i'm doing half loads though coz the nappies that work hard for us we sort of need more of, i ordered 8 from caroline so that'll help, plus another easyfit from the classifieds. And i got a few more coming. It's not just the cloth but the sideway explosions from oakley leave him needing a full change of clothes with each nappy change, coz we got terrible leg gape. I've gone back to nippa'd tots on him and wool right now to try and keep up with his bum. I've got high hopes for the teeny fits. I pray they'll work for us

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:52 pm

How small is Oakley? I loved BG AIO's on Ruairidh from birth (he was 9lb6oz though but dropped to 8lb odds) I added a GK hemp booster to them and they lasted well. Great for poop explosions too.

Looking back even a few months I found after Roo got a diarrhoea bug that I couldnt trust half our stash to hold it in. I sold all the ones that didnt work and went from there.

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Hiya

2 lo's on cloth - we HAVE to wash every other day, cant get away with anymore than that. Both lo's are changed upto 5 times on average per day. WHen they were younger though, we washed everyday - there was just no getting round it, was a right pita, but doesnt last long.
We also use night nappies.

As for re-doing ur stash I would keep what u have, as when the lo's change shape and their appetites for food instead of milk increases, the'll probably work. Thats what happened with us :)

And yes, its sods law!!!!!

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

With 2 los in loth I was washing everyday at first, then 1 1/2 days...drove me mad...! Now ds is PT just nappy at night it's every 2 days :wine:

I would just get a few extra of the ones that work, save the others as they'll prob work down the line and if you sell and then rebuy you'll lose money...

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat