hf1

What's an acceptable number of nappies?!!!!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

What's an acceptable number of nappies?!!!!

Postby Ruth » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:35 pm

Evening all,

sorry not been about much this week, been catching up on BC and also spending quality time with my son who has returned to normal yay!!!

I have a serious addiction :oops: I got an Ellas House bum hugger in the post yesterday and Jack's got it on tonight and I love it!!! It beats the swaddlebees for night time and I thought that was my favourite!!! I just want more and more!!!! What is an acceptable number of nappies to own?!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you are all well :D xxx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:39 pm

Haha - wish I knew!!

I've got 27 (not including prefolds which I use for stuffing and terries which I occasionally use for a quick b4bed nappy but mainly as mats!) and I think that's not unreasonable - that includes daytime and night-time...

Have you seen the thread on how many/what nappies ppl own - that should give you some idea!

So how many have you got now?

I'm loving my new bambeasy and am thinking of getting more to replace the huggles, but they're about the slowest drying nappy I've got!!!

It's terrible though - I love each new nappy I try more than the last one!!

Am going off a few of mine but don't want to sell them as wouldn't end up getting much for them - so may as well just buy more lol!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:53 pm

You can never have enough nappies :lol:

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:01 pm

I've got 14 at the moment! But I am trying to sell 3 of them so I can get more of the ones I like!!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:10 pm

14's nowhere near enough!! :lol:

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:10 pm

I agree with Annette I always tell myself that this nappy is the last nappy :D I have 21 and 18 prefolds which I use a lot when at home to try and stretch my nappies out to only washing every second day. There are soooo many I want to try (and others I want more of :wink: ). I don't think I will ever have enough :lol: :lol:

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:51 pm

I agree you can never have enough :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:37 am

Get shopping girl, there's no way I could cope with only 14! I have 30ish maybe which means I only have to wash every 3 days which is great! :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:41 am

oooh i need to shop more but no money til friday but am getting a drybee to try then lol!

So far I have:

5 new Fuzzis (pink, peach, pale yellow, lavender, sky blue)
3 second hand fuzzi (burgundy, navy and black)
1 Mommy's Touch (pale green)
2 new Happy Heinys (daisy, pink hawaiian)
1 second hand HH (cow hide)
2 Standard Minkis (Purple/Pink flowers/ mint stripe)

so that's 14 here too! I love the colours and patterns as you may have noticed! Don't think I'll ever own a white one lol

I would like to wash every 2 days I think which I think that works out enough but maybe every 3 days just so i can buy more! I am still waiting on delivery of my 2nd minki and the secondhand fuzzis though!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat