hf1

Wednesday Nights Bums

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Wednesday Nights Bums

Postby Shevi » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:37 pm

hi everyone, Boo is in a red cotton quick flip boosted with a long ellas house hemp insert, all covered in my amazing pixie knit longies!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wednesday Nights Bums

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:01 pm

Ben will be in a quick flip (haven't decided which one as all 3 are clean blue, yellow or white) with a hemp booster and the still not washed or lanolised ladybird wooly wrap from Nic - should have a bath soon :shock:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Charlotte is (fingers crossed) fast asleep for the night in a hemp and terry stuffie covered with a Stacinator wool wrap. Finger crossed we don't have anymore flooding! Had to give her Calpol this evening though as she was so teary and kept pointing into her mouth, even though when I asked if her teeth hurt she said "noooooooo!" Hope they come through soon.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:41 pm

Bella is in an emeral green bamboo quick flip boosted with two easy peasy hemp boosters, covered in a couche cover :)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:42 pm

Evie is in her BB night nappy and poppy longies over the top :D :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Ryan is in his jungle BB nappy with matching T-shirt and FP longies, Katie is wearing a kiwi quick flip with pixie knits shorties over the top. :D

Louise x

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Charliemum wrote:Charlotte is (fingers crossed) fast asleep for the night in a hemp and terry stuffie covered with a Stacinator wool wrap. Finger crossed we don't have anymore flooding! Had to give her Calpol this evening though as she was so teary and kept pointing into her mouth, even though when I asked if her teeth hurt she said "noooooooo!" Hope they come through soon.

Aww poor Charlotte, have you tried anbesol, works wonders for George.

Georgia is fast asleep in a hemp terry stuffie with her frilled crops thaat I knit :D and of course her peppa pig top....she does have about 5 now so not being scruffy putting her in the same one every night :lol: :lol:

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Please do'nt all run at me screaming with hand bags ready to wallop me, but dd is in a disposable tonight, she's in hospital again and because i hav'nt got enough of the same types of nappy ( :oops: does that mean more shopping?) to keep her in while she's under obs they have put in disposables so they can be weight every couple of hours, kind of makes sense but would preffer her to be in her snuggely cloth really.
Last edited by pinkydinkydoo on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:17 pm

Kaite is finally asleep in a kaypee bamboo velour nappy with extra hemp boosters and her crocheted crops, she's gone off the skirt this week :roll:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat