Quick hello and Flexi Tots?!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Quick hello and Flexi Tots?!

Postby mabo » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:51 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking every day as i just cant seem to get away from this forum :lol: Its nice being home for a week so I can get a break from cooking and keeping up with housework :mrgreen: And I get to do my usual dutch shopping whilst I'm here too so i'll have lots of goodies to bring back again.

Anyway, I stumbled across these new Flexi Tots nappies from Tots Bots http://www.flexitots.com Anyone heard of them? Not sure what to make of them really, I do hope they will be available in more interesting colours is this white is quite boring

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Quick hello and Flexi Tots?!

Postby Shevi » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:54 pm

ooooh! i have been curious about those! someone was talking about them on BC, but they couldn't give much away...so i'd better go and nosy the site!
Thank you!
Hope you are having a lovely lovely break!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Hi, glad to hear you are having a good holiday :D

Never heard anything about those nappies, are they an aio or ai2? they do look neat but boring white :? do they not know we want pretty prints and colours :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:08 pm

therey are a fitted aparently. so need a wrap over anyway....they look odd to me, vey 'modern'

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:10 pm

Oh they do look strange for a fitted nappy :?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:02 am

You've all intriqued me now I just HAVE to go and have a look at it.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:37 am

I think these are the ones that are replacing the Fluffle. So probably will only ever be white but then as Shevi says you have to cover them with a wrap anyway. Haven't heard anything about them though so will be interesting to find out what they are like.

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:29 pm

I saw these last weekend at a trade show but wasn't paying enough attention because they're also bringing out a 3-in-1 potty and a sling! I'd need to go visit for 2 days to do the slings *and* the nappies...

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:40 pm

trogette wrote:I saw these last weekend at a trade show but wasn't paying enough attention because they're also bringing out a 3-in-1 potty and a sling! I'd need to go visit for 2 days to do the slings *and* the nappies...

...i'm sorry, did you go on april 1st or did you really just say a 3 in 1 potty / sling!?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat