hf1

Is this enough nappies?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Is this enough nappies?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:21 pm

righty almost overhauled my stash, my 'in use' nappies (i got heaps not in use) are

6 teenyfits
20 easyfits 18 v2 2 v1
7 tots pockets
35 dunk n fluff fitteds range of sizes.
3 lls fitteds
(fitted nappies used mainly at night)

this is enough now surely?

in other words, tell me i can now stop, i wash every other day btw.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Is this enough nappies?

Postby tanya » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Wow :shock: I should say so. That's an awful lot more than we have, but you do have 2 in cloth.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm just destashing over to pockets in the day and fitteds at night and morning and I have a lot less than that for one in cloth :giggle: so yes Annika you can stop now :giggle:
but what a lovely stash :D

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 pm

No buy more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: It sounds like enough to me hun

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:28 pm

well,yeah 2 in cloth means more fluff shopping!lol the easyfits now fit them both, oakley on the little setting and taliesin on the middle and large which is good. have been changing t 2 hourly the last few days coz of this darn rash. tis clearing at last now. all i need to do now is sell the rest of the fluff that not used. i have the ill baby nappies too, about 30 tots cotton and bamboozles,10 flexitots etc but they aren't counted.

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 pm

I always used to make sure that they both had at least 5 nappies each for 2 days with at least one each spare in the change bag and then 2 or 3 night nappies each (with relevant amount of wraps etc for the fitteds) and with washing every other day I never ran out of nappies for the both of them. I think it was about 30 odd nappies in total so you should be fine lol!

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:32 pm

For two in cloth we have;

25 wonderoos - (10 v1, 15 v2)
24 Bamboo Sandy's - 10 small, 14 lge)
6 Huggles for bedtime

And waiitng on 2 LLS NN

Both are teething am so doing upto 7 nappy changes each atm, as lots of poo-plosions!

I'd say u definately have more than enough. Great thing with having pockets aswell as fitteds, in colder weather when the washing doesn't dry so quick, pockets are a lifesaver!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:37 pm

that's what i was thinking. T is in fitted nappies and wool for nights mainly atm and easyfits coz they fit both. Plus in pockets i can put jeans on and not have kittens every time he goes in my garden!:)

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Annika, did you get your bright easyfits today? Mine arrived and I really like them :wine: I put one on on the large setting and it ended up a bit droopy looking, so he has one on the middle setting now. Seems nice and trim fitting like you said. And lasted a good 3 hours without a pre-wash too. Fabulous! :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat