hf1

What to do???

My avatar
Diner
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

What to do???

Postby Diner » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:06 pm

Hi all! I am making some extra nappies for the two kiddies I will have in nappies in a short while. I have my own design that is a fitted nappy but is stuffed with boosters. I find it works quite well and I have also used Totsbots cotton nappies. I am considering trying some pocket nappies but am not sure. I have found with a fitted nappy and wrap when the nappy leaks, that wrap catches the extra saving the clothes. Now a pocket nappy does not have this. Are pocket nappies more leak proof??? This is particularly in my mind at the moment as ds has delightful runny poo's at the moment and often at exciting times like 3 in the morning!! I think I need some help deciding....who has an opinion out there?? :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: What to do???

Postby babyroo » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:08 pm

That is the problem I have found with pockets I'm afraid. I did try a lot but never found them as reliable as fitted and wrap so wnet back to that.

Sorry!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:10 pm

I found my bumgenius and fuzzis pretty good for pockets but i do agree in that fitteds with wrap are pretty hard to out leek.

My avatar
Diner
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Diner » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:53 am

Thanks! I thought that fitted with wrap might still be the best but there is always a tempation to buy something more!!! :lol: :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat