hf1

What to do what to do?

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: What to do what to do?

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 am

personally i think you need to get rid of whatever it is that you aren't using. no point having it sit there. you can't make yourself love using something just because it's pretty. or make yourself use it because it's the cool thing to do if you hang about on this forum. you need to use whatever works and fits in with your lifestyle.

i've had a couple of things that i've been desperate to love, but after packing for a weekend away they were the only ones left behind so realised it was time to let them go.

personally, im using oscar's old original bamboozles on clara at the moment and loving them, while everything lovely i''ve paid for after she was born sits in second place. too bad the bamboozles have started to go bald. personally never had a problem of fitting trousers over them, hope it's the same with girls clothes.

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:41 pm

going to be brave.....sell some fitted and get more pockets! :wink:

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Oh! I've only ever used pockets, and for some reason I thought they were bulkier than fitteds! Glad I know now, I'm even less likely to try fitteds! (Just think it'd be a hassle putting 2 things on instead of just the one?!) Maybe it's because a lot of ours are Wonderoo V1s which are renowned for being bulky, but I don't find them a problem compared to our other nappies. Anyway, pointless post from me really as haven't answered your question at all... sorry!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Well i listed a few then changed my mind on one! Argh.....but I did buy 5 easyfits off ebay so I now must rid myself of some more fitteds......how do I pick?

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 pm

How you pick is simple: force yourself to use a days worth of fitteds. Sell the rest.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:17 am

Bluebell wrote:Oh! I've only ever used pockets, and for some reason I thought they were bulkier than fitteds! Glad I know now, I'm even less likely to try fitteds! (Just think it'd be a hassle putting 2 things on instead of just the one?!) Maybe it's because a lot of ours are Wonderoo V1s which are renowned for being bulky, but I don't find them a problem compared to our other nappies. Anyway, pointless post from me really as haven't answered your question at all... sorry!

I find my fitteds with a PUL wrap as slim if not slimmer than most of my pockets - pocketwise we use weenotion sidesnap, blueberry sidesnap, fuzzis and a couple of wonderoo V2(which are much slimmer than the V1), fitted wise we use dunk n fluffs, luscious little somethings, various bamboo tots bots, little lamb bamboo and bamboo motherease sandies and one size all with thirsties duo wraps over. I have no problem fitting 'normal' clothes over any of those xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat