What to do what to do?

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: What to do what to do?

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:00 pm

JenKyleandKaitlin wrote:
choccylisa wrote:WTS! Fitteds are the ONLY way to go :hohoho: But be warned, woolies are a slippery slope that can lead to obsession and stalking :giggle: :giggle:

We have soaring sheep shorties, Woollywumpkins shorties and a lovely HO soaker plus some halobaby longies being amended. I just cant find the right love for it for daytimes :oops:

i do know what you mean, alesha only has one skirtie for daytime wear and a couple soakers for night and thats it, i just cant feel the love for wool during the day i love slim pockets and jeans/tshirts etc, i also find fitteds just too bulky, im even trying to slim my pocket down even more by buying some zorb too make inserts for them :giggle: , i hate the big bum look xx

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Poppy is just the same! She does not stay still for anyone, I'm chasing her around the room tying her woollies back up. :giggle:

I just feel more confident using fitteds than pockets (I guess it stems from Noah). It did take a while to get used to the big bum look though.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 pm

I dont hate the big bum look totally but I think Kyle being in disposables then Kaitlin in pockets has conditioned me into a smaller derrière :giggle: A lot of the clothing he has was Kyles too so obviously with him I didnt take a big bum into consideration :roll:

Right I think we will try to pick a few to sell as I really dont need so many I dont think but Im honeslty not sure I can part with them :giggle: God Im such a pretty hoarder!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:32 am

Im having the same thing atm...infact im choosing a prefold and pul cover OVER my lovely fitteds becuase im just loosing the fitted love :( Kieren has been in wool pretty much 90% since he was 3 months old but Im having alot of fun putting him in 'clothes' atm :) I too am knitting some lovely lush tush yarn to try and sway myself back into fitteds/wool...

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 am

We mainly use pockets here too because I like ethan in normal clothes. While I do love the look of wool and would love some gorgeous wool its just not something I've ever realy got into. I would use it at night me thinks but as I makes and use fleece soakers and flongies over his wnnns at night it seems pointless to fork out a load of cash of wool. I do however occasionaly put ethan in a bamboo size 2 little lamb during the day under his fleece if we are just knocking about at home as I just adore those nappies....not pretty I know but I just love them. X

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 am

I was having the same thought this morning. I just cannot find the daytime fitted love with Jake. I like his Ittis and Bambooties - they are easy to use and fit him well and, as he's changed frequently during the day, they are absorbant enough for him.

I was looking at his fitteds this morning and wondering if I could sell them and get some other nappies for him - was considering a pack of those Bargainbots Easyfits that Annika linked the other day. I think it helps that I don't need as many fiteds now I have found a way of making his night nappies last the night (so no night changing anymore :yahoo: )

Hmmm, I think I will try to sell them. I haven't actually used them for days :oops: Just grabbed Ittis/Bambooties as soon as they have dried.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:34 am

Tanya, do you have the link please?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman