Today's nappies

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Today's nappies

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:15 am

I figured we hadn't done this for a while:

Jake is having a fitteds and wool day. This has 2 purposes. 1. to try to recapture the love of fitteds and wool during the day and 2. so I can wash all the Ittis and Bambooties so I can take them to the ILs this weekend and avoid using sposies on him as well as Bella.

So,

He woke in a Blue Puddlekins night nappy with a Beth-knitted handspun soaker over the top - it seems a shame to use this during the night, but I have discovered that it's absolutely bombproof, so I can trust it not to leak.

He then went into a small Dunk n Fluff (zoo print) and longies knitted by KT24 from here (7am - 11am)

Then changed into a small Fluff and Stuff (Frog Driving) with same longies (cue 4 hour nap :roll: ) (11.30am - 4pm)

Then changed into another small Fluff and Stuff (Owls on the line) with the shorties I swapped with Emma. (Gaah, he's fallen asleep again, and the nappy was rather soggy. I'm pretty sure he's gonna wake up in a puddle). (4.30pm - 7.00pm)

Then, finally, a plain bamboo WNNL with a nature babies PUL multi-wrap. (7pm - now)

Argh, doing this makes me realise Jake wears his nappies for far too long each time, but I won't wake him for a nappy change as he is a PITA to get back down again.
Last edited by tanya on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Today's nappies

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:17 am

Dexter went off to the childminders in a WN AI2 in black and red, with a bag full of itti's and blueberries!

he woke in a sposie this morning :oops: we're trying them again over night as his night nappies have got even wetter again :cry:

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:24 am

We're down to the wire on fitteds as I'm struggling to dry things in the rubbish weather, think I will have to crack out the tumble dryer today!

Ethan woke in a Raven Tree One Size night nappy and a pair of tunisian crochet longies from Sweet Seats on Hyenacart (that are getting too short in the leg, sob!). He went into a size 1 blue cotton nippa'd tots bots, and has just gone down for a nap, I hope, in a Cloth Canoe night nappy that was Freya's. He's wearing a lovely pair of longies from Soaring Sheep over the top!

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:32 am

harry woke in a sposie :oops: :oops: and now has got a Mommys touch AIO on. x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:34 am

Kieren woke in his usual spoise and went into a simple tri folded prefold and thirsties duo wrap, he will be in prefolds all day :)

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 am

Archie

woke up in a sposie
then into his space dunk and fluff
now in his Heartland Dreams Retro Owls (which only arrived this morning but i couldn't resist putting it straight on him!) :giggle: Thanks to Mollybob for this one

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 am

Ruairidh woke in his not even damp on the outside puddlekins night with soaring sheep paintbox shorties then into a green Bumgenius which he pooped in then into his Weenotions onesize with skull embroidery.

Next up will be a greenkids anytime as we have the school run and its bumbproof then when we get home I WILL put him in a fitted or 2 before bed.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:59 am

taliesin woke up in a lls minkee lined nappy, recent nappy club printed jobbie, and for the first time his rainbow scrappy longies from beth, nappy was lined with a silk liner, which i am impressed with, t's bum is now clear for the first time in a few weeks. he's in a lime green easyfit now. gotta love them things!

oakley went to bed in a small teal giraffes dunk and mummy made longies, he's in a teenyfit now, boosted with the microfibre insert it comes with.

oh the choice for the rest of the day, i'll start the eenie meenie miney mo now....

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby helenNt » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Connor woke in a disposible :oops: I bought some for the holiday and need to use them up. So far today no nappies and no accidents :wine: :wine:

He may go in one or his training pants whilst we go out this afternoon. He has now decided now not to use the potty but the toilet so running upstairs constantly. But at least this means going out will be easier as he was too scared to sit on the toilet before but will now use it with the potette seat.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat