hf1

Today's nappies

My avatar
sezzlebum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Today's nappies

Postby sezzlebum » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Aimee woke up in her Raven Tree and Pumpkin Pants and is currently wrecking my living room in a pink and black skull wnai2 :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Katie woke up in her Puddlekins night nappy. Then into her pink/orange LWI embroidered Holdens Landing with Pixie Knits skirtie over the top. Her brand new Droopy Drawers crops arrived so she went straight into them with her blue/pink dip dye embroidered HL over the top, followed by her black/pink LWI embroidered Holdens Landing. She is now wearing her black/pink/turquoise dip dye HL.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Rufus woke in his August NappyClub LLS Night.
Then he went into a yellow Bamboozle and a Bamboo Little Lamb waiting for his morning poo
Then before we went out to pick up his new babywalker he went into a DnF fleece lined Blue/Black LWI OBV and he now has on a Felix the Cat print fleece lined DnF ready for a nap (which he doesn't seem to want to do :roll: ) he'll be in DnFs until bed when he'll go into a micro-chamois lined OBV Puddlekins for bed. All these are covered with a variety of colours Thirsties Duo Wraps.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Nathan woke in a LLS NN with boardies and is now in pants until bed!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Annabel woke in her navy blue/hot pink WNNN after soaking through a boosted toddler bedbug before 11pm :shock: I don't know why it was so wet though as there was only 270ml of fluid?!

this morning she wore two of her new HLs from the co-op (soooo squishy :D ) and now she's in a boring BGV3 because I wanted to try out her lovely new Boden trousers we got from Michelle - they're lovely!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby sim » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Ewan woke up in a Large Minki stuffed with PD bamboo and 2 EP hemp. Straight into a boring Cotton Tots Bots for his morning poo :roll: followed by another one just in case :giggle: . He then went into a BG v3 with a PD and an EP hemp as he had a settling in session with his childminder and that is what she will be using ( :wine: to a childminder who has used cloth before :D ). She changed him into another BG while he was there (poo! :shock: ) and he fell asleep on the way home and is still snoring so FC it holds out!!!

Will probably put him in his Ooga Dunk n Fluff and wool when he wakes up as that should last till bath time.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Aoife woke in a zorb boosted ooga WNNN, went into a butterfly WNSS,*poo* then into a flower power wnss, then into a samurai wnss, now wearing a geisha wnss...will be changed in a minute to carpe diem wnss until bedtime when it'll be another WNNN boosted with zorb

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Ryan woke in a disposable as we're just back from a month in the USA and he's not on this time zone yet and really struggling at night so that = lots of bf to settle him which = too much wee and a tired mummy who can't be bothered just yet....

He then went into a BGv4 and was sent off to nursery with another v4, 2 BGv3, and 1 pop-in dream dri v3. He soaked the dream dri on the way home and is now in a pop-in bamboo with a big paper liner as I'm expecting a huge poo since he hasn't done one yet today (and praying it waits for daddy to get home.....) He'll go in an itti if this one doesn't make it til bedtime.

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Zoe woke up in a bg flip, then wore bgs all day (not got much else for her yet!) BUT our new popper v4's came so I quickly washed one and got one of those on her and I LOVED it.

No considering whether I should sell all the v3s and get v4's...think I must be mad :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat