hf1

Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Right just sorting out what I have and I currently have: (53 :shock: ) and I've not even brought anything new....

Also have a selection of wool and wraps.....

2 Size 0 Kissaluvs
1 Jimmy Riddles S
1 Baby Behinds OneSize
2 BubuBebe OneSize
1 Wonderworks (not sure on size but too small for Dex!)
14 Bambinex Size 1
13 Little Lambs Size 1
4 Tots Bots Bamboozle Stretchy OneSize
1 Small Fuzzi Bunz
1 Lollipop Size 1
1 Sugar PlumBaby Medium
2 tots bots ( fleece or bamboo things with attached insert)
3 CuddleBums Small
1 Ella House Small
1 Weenotions pocket Small or possible medium
2 Mama Bless one size
2 EasyPeasy Nippa Nappy small
1 JustDuckyBaby Medium

and I will have 2 x LLS nappies which will be for the new one and a medium Dunk and Fluff.....

ETA

and 3 small ittis...
and a bambino mio pack of prefolds
and 15 terry squares.....
Last edited by LilMrsAverage on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:15 pm

:giggle: i think thats a pretty nice stash! i will be stalking when pudding outgrows them!!

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm

I am a little shocked at how many there are .... and more than a little concerned about how crazy I may go once I know what flavour pudding is!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:27 pm

How big was Dex? And are you bothered by bulky nappies on newborns?

I agree you have a lovely stash for a small baby, but it seems to lacking in the tiny, real newborn type nappies. If you have larger newborns - like my chunk - you can get away with not having any. I really didn't need the tiny nappies I had as they lasted him less than 3 weeks :roll: but for babies smaller than Jake (8lb6oz), I would suggest you get at least a few really small ones.

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 pm

tanya2007 wrote:How big was Dex? And are you bothered by bulky nappies on newborns?

I agree you have a lovely stash for a small baby, but it seems to lacking in the tiny, real newborn type nappies. If you have larger newborns - like my chunk - you can get away with not having any. I really didn't need the tiny nappies I had as they lasted him less than 3 weeks :roll: but for babies smaller than Jake (8lb6oz), I would suggest you get at least a few really small ones.


dex was 9lb 1.... and big.... the bambinex seem to o very small and im toying with getting some easyfit/teenyfits or stalking on classifieds for them as everyone seems to be raving about them at the moment!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Ah, you should be fine then :) Provided this one is around the same size, of course, which there is no guarantee.

I was expecting another tiddler (Bella was 6lb12oz) and bought loads of nappies to suit that size and then got a massive (for me) one :hohoho:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:35 pm

yeah you can just never tell can you? I thought Kieren would be smaller than he was...Megan was 5lbs 14oz and then kieren came along at 7.7lbs! (niether very big but i just thought i would have another 6lb-er!)

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby helenNt » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:47 pm

megansmummy wrote:yeah you can just never tell can you? I thought Kieren would be smaller than he was...Megan was 5lbs 14oz and then kieren came along at 7.7lbs! (niether very big but i just thought i would have another 6lb-er!)


Was Megan early, Connor was 5lb 14.5 oz at 35 weeks.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:49 pm

helenNt wrote:
megansmummy wrote:yeah you can just never tell can you? I thought Kieren would be smaller than he was...Megan was 5lbs 14oz and then kieren came along at 7.7lbs! (niether very big but i just thought i would have another 6lb-er!)


Was Megan early, Connor was 5lb 14.5 oz at 35 weeks.


She was born at 37 weeks and Kieren at 38 weeks.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat