hf1

Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Right just sorting out what I have and I currently have: (53 :shock: ) and I've not even brought anything new....

Also have a selection of wool and wraps.....

2 Size 0 Kissaluvs
1 Jimmy Riddles S
1 Baby Behinds OneSize
2 BubuBebe OneSize
1 Wonderworks (not sure on size but too small for Dex!)
14 Bambinex Size 1
13 Little Lambs Size 1
4 Tots Bots Bamboozle Stretchy OneSize
1 Small Fuzzi Bunz
1 Lollipop Size 1
1 Sugar PlumBaby Medium
2 tots bots ( fleece or bamboo things with attached insert)
3 CuddleBums Small
1 Ella House Small
1 Weenotions pocket Small or possible medium
2 Mama Bless one size
2 EasyPeasy Nippa Nappy small
1 JustDuckyBaby Medium

and I will have 2 x LLS nappies which will be for the new one and a medium Dunk and Fluff.....

ETA

and 3 small ittis...
and a bambino mio pack of prefolds
and 15 terry squares.....
Last edited by LilMrsAverage on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:15 pm

:giggle: i think thats a pretty nice stash! i will be stalking when pudding outgrows them!!

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm

I am a little shocked at how many there are .... and more than a little concerned about how crazy I may go once I know what flavour pudding is!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:27 pm

How big was Dex? And are you bothered by bulky nappies on newborns?

I agree you have a lovely stash for a small baby, but it seems to lacking in the tiny, real newborn type nappies. If you have larger newborns - like my chunk - you can get away with not having any. I really didn't need the tiny nappies I had as they lasted him less than 3 weeks :roll: but for babies smaller than Jake (8lb6oz), I would suggest you get at least a few really small ones.

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 pm

tanya2007 wrote:How big was Dex? And are you bothered by bulky nappies on newborns?

I agree you have a lovely stash for a small baby, but it seems to lacking in the tiny, real newborn type nappies. If you have larger newborns - like my chunk - you can get away with not having any. I really didn't need the tiny nappies I had as they lasted him less than 3 weeks :roll: but for babies smaller than Jake (8lb6oz), I would suggest you get at least a few really small ones.

dex was 9lb 1.... and big.... the bambinex seem to o very small and im toying with getting some easyfit/teenyfits or stalking on classifieds for them as everyone seems to be raving about them at the moment!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Ah, you should be fine then :) Provided this one is around the same size, of course, which there is no guarantee.

I was expecting another tiddler (Bella was 6lb12oz) and bought loads of nappies to suit that size and then got a massive (for me) one :hohoho:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:35 pm

yeah you can just never tell can you? I thought Kieren would be smaller than he was...Megan was 5lbs 14oz and then kieren came along at 7.7lbs! (niether very big but i just thought i would have another 6lb-er!)

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby helenNt » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:47 pm

megansmummy wrote:yeah you can just never tell can you? I thought Kieren would be smaller than he was...Megan was 5lbs 14oz and then kieren came along at 7.7lbs! (niether very big but i just thought i would have another 6lb-er!)

Was Megan early, Connor was 5lb 14.5 oz at 35 weeks.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:49 pm

helenNt wrote:
megansmummy wrote:yeah you can just never tell can you? I thought Kieren would be smaller than he was...Megan was 5lbs 14oz and then kieren came along at 7.7lbs! (niether very big but i just thought i would have another 6lb-er!)

Was Megan early, Connor was 5lb 14.5 oz at 35 weeks.

She was born at 37 weeks and Kieren at 38 weeks.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat