Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Newborn Nappies - Do I have enough

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm

hehe that'd be me that started the teenyfit revolution then.....lol

do u have any nippa's at all? just going by oakley, who was 7lbs bang on it was the legs that were the issue. nothing fitted without massive leg gape. i think out of my entire newborn stash of pretties 2 nappies fitted him. at first the best fitting ones were cotton tots nippa'd to fit. minkee wraps are quite nice too i think. the leg issue was what got me on to teenyfits. he's stillwearing them at almost 10 weeks, but i have bought 2 day packs of brights easyfits now. the brights teenyfits are on ebay now, u gotta look! a day pack for 45 quid posted from bargainbots. even just to peek u gotta see them, they're not usually avaliable here as made for america see.x

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Lol I have nippa dex was in terries for a while so I'm good with using them too .

I shall have a look on ebay payday! lol

I think this one will be smaller - but hoping from the look of them some of the size 0 and smalls seem smaller than dex was but only time will tell!

I'm guessing this baby ay between 7 lb 12 and 8 lb 4 lol that is my guess - it will probably be a chunk of a thing at 12lbs or something silly!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:35 pm

lol my sis though 8lbs 4oz for her last child to date. he was 10lbs 8ozs.

nothing made my legs snap shut faster that day!lol

onyl said nippa's as i still overlap the tabs on the cotton tots lon the rare occassion we use them.

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:09 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:hehe that'd be me that started the teenyfit revolution then.....lol

do u have any nippa's at all? just going by oakley, who was 7lbs bang on it was the legs that were the issue. nothing fitted without massive leg gape. i think out of my entire newborn stash of pretties 2 nappies fitted him. at first the best fitting ones were cotton tots nippa'd to fit. minkee wraps are quite nice too i think. the leg issue was what got me on to teenyfits. he's stillwearing them at almost 10 weeks, but i have bought 2 day packs of brights easyfits now. the brights teenyfits are on ebay now, u gotta look! a day pack for 45 quid posted from bargainbots. even just to peek u gotta see them, they're not usually avaliable here as made for america see.x

How are you finding the brights easyfits? x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:23 pm

pretty good actually:-) they are the first i reach for as soon as they're clean and dry, and i love that they fit both boys. i find them very absorbant, get a good 4 hours generally out of them, and i'm verypleased that they come with the night or heavy wetter booster, that is something the english v2 don't come with. love the brights, hence why i just bought another pack. if i can sneak one more in i will!lol

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:24 pm

think im going to buy a pack x :wink:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:26 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:pretty good actually:-) they are the first i reach for as soon as they're clean and dry, and i love that they fit both boys. i find them very absorbant, get a good 4 hours generally out of them, and i'm verypleased that they come with the night or heavy wetter booster, that is something the english v2 don't come with. love the brights, hence why i just bought another pack. if i can sneak one more in i will!lol

Are they the V2 on ebay? I am really tempted to buy them as everyone seems to like them but I hated the V1's!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:30 pm

as far as i know, they are v2. v1 had a different inner.and both my sets have the same inner, bamboo and microterry. the ebay ones come with extra bamboo boosters too which are cool.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Thanks hun, I am just trying to work out if I can sneak 5 more nappies past dh :giggle:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat