hf1

Suggestions for a pocket nappy for dh

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Suggestions for a pocket nappy for dh

Postby lazylexis » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Dh loves greenkids but they are getting to be a little too low in the rise for Nathan already :( . Dh also likes BGv3 but we can get leg gape with those. He has decided he loves the BGv 4 but I can't afford to buy many at full price!!
Dh will use Dunk n Fluffs at a push but isn't keen on fitteds and he's a SAHD so I guess I should get him some nappies he likes!
So does anyone have any suggestions for a pocket nappy for a reasonably heavy wetter ( I stuff our BG with a pd and 2 ep hemp to last 2 hours) with a higher rise than gk?
thanks

dh prefers applix but then says he loves the BGv4 with poppers! Have tried BBOS ( rubbish fit) and Rumparooz ( again poor fit)

aggh!

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Suggestions for a pocket nappy for dh

Postby Pinchette » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:02 pm

THe title made me :giggle: as I thought you'd made a mistake and it read like your dh needed a nappy. :giggle:

I haven't tried them on K but the only ones I can think of would be thirsties n(very similar to bm), happy heineys (although I've heard stories of leaking) and the new tots bots easyfit.
Oh and the other ones I can think of are the weenotions, and I have tried them and they're fab.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Wee Notions high rise & Upsy Daisy pockets are big too with a fab rise for taller one's :)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Another vote for Weenotions too.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:41 pm

another vote for easyfits. i might even be able to dig one out for u to try out if u pm me. i'd need it back though as i do love them. but ur most welcome to give one a go b4 laying out any hard earned cash.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Another vote for the PUL Happy Heinys - the one size lasted Evie right up to night time potty training, so they were a good high rise.

My avatar
moo54
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby moo54 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Not a pocket....but could he manage a flip -they were the only thing I could trust on ds b4 I PT him - and even though he was at the highest setting on a bgv3 he was only on the middle setting on a flip. Plus they'd work out cheaper as you could get away with just changing inserts sometimes...

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:13 pm

If he doesn't mind the poppers then Fuzzi's have a good high rise on them and plenty of room for stuffing, DS fits in both the mediums and larges at the moment and no sign of builders bum yet (which sadly he is starting to get with his WNSS)

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:17 am

P'tits Dessous mini-maxi goes very large, and their inserts are very thirsty as well.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat