nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wagon Monitor help me!

Postby nic1 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
nic1 wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:For now :roll: :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil: Noooooo your last nappy was one you got yesterday (or was it the day before!!) :lol: :wink:

Right right of course it was... :o

:roll: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

(if I sell some does that mean I can get new ones?)

Did it slip your mind steph that one!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Erm no I was just choosing to ignore it briefly :lol:

I don't really need anymore nappies as we seem to have loads! Especially not popper ones altho' we get on great with them - as the nursery are USELESS with them :roll: but I do so love the embroidered minki nappies even if they're not our most reliable :roll:

Plus I really NEEEEED more northern lights!! :lol: Will just HAVE to TTC soon (haha will have to persuade the ever cautious DH first) just so I can buy nappies...

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:01 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Erm no I was just choosing to ignore it briefly :lol:

I don't really need anymore nappies as we seem to have loads! Especially not popper ones altho' we get on great with them - as the nursery are USELESS with them :roll: but I do so love the embroidered minki nappies even if they're not our most reliable :roll:

Plus I really NEEEEED more northern lights!! :lol: Will just HAVE to TTC soon (haha will have to persuade the ever cautious DH first) just so I can buy nappies...

Yep that is a great reason to have another baby :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:07 pm

babyroo wrote:Yep that is a great reason to have another baby :D

Ahem :lol: I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
babyroo wrote:Yep that is a great reason to have another baby :D

Ahem :lol: I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOL I'm not sure either :D

I would love a little baby to put in tiny newborn nappies :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh definitely another baby is now required!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:16 pm

If dh hadn't had the snip i would even be tempted to have another just so i could use newborn nappies :wink: :wink: :wink: , i missed out on diddy nappies as Evie didn't start in cloth till she was 14 mths. :roll: Oh i wish i had known about cloth before then and with Emma too :lol: :lol: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:18 pm

nic1 wrote:If dh hadn't had the snip i would even be tempted to have another just so i could use newborn nappies :wink: :wink: :wink: , i missed out on diddy nappies as Evie didn't start in cloth till she was 14 mths. :roll: Oh i wish i had known about cloth before then and with Emma too :lol: :lol: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I feel the same Nic. Even though I used cloth from the start (alomst) with Harry, it was ONLY MEOS and terry squares so soooooooooooooooooo boring. There is so much I missed out on :( :( :( :( :(

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 pm

I missed out from the start too - I was all set to go with bambino mios but then she was prem so they didn't fit!
Then we discovered how rubbish they were and how much easier p*mpers were...

It wasn't until I needed night nappies around 6months and was SICK of feeling guilty for the disps we used alongside the BMs that I started getting into cloth properly!

If I'm lucky enough to have another I am SO going to be off the wagon in a big way!!!!

I already have 1 preloved newborn nappy that I bought under the guise of it being a nappy for teddy :roll: and found an excuse to use it on my friend's lo!! (not so little now, he's over 11lbs!!) and keep thinking when I see gorgeous preloved HC nappies advertised that I should get them for "teddy" but what if the unthinkable happens and I'm unable to have any more kids?! :evil: that thought does scare me :?

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat