hf1

Wagon Monitor help me!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Wagon Monitor help me!

Postby Annette » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:01 pm

I am so glad I decided not to climb onto the wagon - sounds like it is a very rocky ride :lol: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:15 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:...and I'm still not sure Nic is the best person for wagon monitor....she is doing a good job but we all know her track record for buying :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know what you mean Karen! :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:27 pm

nic1 wrote:
karenandgeorgia wrote:...and I'm still not sure Nic is the best person for wagon monitor....she is doing a good job but we all know her track record for buying :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't know what you mean Karen! :wink: :wink:

come on...thats like saying I'd be a bad wagon monitor!!!! :lol:

i'll have you know that it is sometimes easier to enforce the wagon on others if you are happy and fullfilled within yourself! (nappywise!)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:34 pm

Shevi wrote:i'll have you know that it is sometimes easier to enforce the wagon on others if you are happy and fullfilled within yourself! (nappywise!)

Yes no more nappy buying for me!!Wonder what my next addiciton is over!! I have a bag obsession but the one i have got at the moment i love so won't be looking for new one for awhile!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Well did my wagon tape hold you on the wagon long enough to pass that site Steph!! :? :D :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:00 pm

For now :roll: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:01 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:For now :roll: :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil: Noooooo your last nappy was one you got yesterday (or was it the day before!!) :lol: :wink:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:23 pm

nic1 wrote:

:evil: :evil: :evil: Noooooo your last nappy was one you got yesterday (or was it the day before!!) :lol: :wink:

hehehhehe it was only yesterday, but on the wagon it probably seems like much longer lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:42 pm

nic1 wrote:

Right right of course it was... :o

:roll: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

(if I sell some does that mean I can get new ones?)

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat