My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: Boy-ish nappies

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 am

mabo wrote:
Soupdragon wrote: And I can get nappy cuts embroidered, too. :wine: I think I might even have the Darling Diapers pattern (that DnF, amongst others, use) kicking around somewhere ...

If you do want to buy some embroidered nappy cuts, have a look at Oh How Gorgeous on Etsy, she's on Oz and does some great designs!

That just cost me $100. :oops: :hohoho:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 am

I have nothing to compare to :giggle: we have WN pockets and dunk and fluff fitteds mainly. anything where I can boost at the front and needs to be a high rise at the front for possible front leakage

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am

Soupdragon wrote:
mabo wrote:
Soupdragon wrote: And I can get nappy cuts embroidered, too. :wine: I think I might even have the Darling Diapers pattern (that DnF, amongst others, use) kicking around somewhere ...

If you do want to buy some embroidered nappy cuts, have a look at Oh How Gorgeous on Etsy, she's on Oz and does some great designs!

:hohoho: sorry! Dont worry, I share your pain :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:50 am

emmalala wrote:I have nothing to compare to :giggle: we have WN pockets and dunk and fluff fitteds mainly. anything where I can boost at the front and needs to be a high rise at the front for possible front leakage

Something else to think about! Thanks, Emma. Not thought about that.

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 am

mabo wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:
mabo wrote:

:hohoho: sorry! Dont worry, I share your pain :oops: :giggle:

I LOVE those! Does that price include the minky nappy cut? That's cheap if so :wink: Good idea too, something to think about... :giggle:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 am

When Rufus was tiny we had loads of Blue (Periwinkle) Swaddlebees OCV NB, they were ultra cute and I loved the simplicity of the plain blue on a newborn.

Newborn Mutts were also cute, we had a Nemo, Pirates, Grafitti as well as other things,
I don't like the usual cars etc the stereotypical buy stuff, it's so 'yawn' :roll: I also like Blueberry SS in the camos, wish I could have got hold of a blue camo as it's ultra cute but only had the green.

Now I use mainly DnF and GF as they both do some funky boy prints, superheros & the like. These are some of the DnF I have (or have had)
ImageImageImage

I also like the 2 new boy prints in the Tots Bots Easyfits/Teenyfits - Starburst & Cosmic
Image Image

Then there are the embroidered pockets, like WN ... I tend to go for Rock type designs or Nautical and avoid anything cutesy!
Image ImageImage

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 am

i'm with u there zoey, who has a gorgeous boy stash i must add. Teenyfits are fab, no scratchy aplix there, i bf and haven't noticed a problem yet, lls is good for boy stuff, dunk n fluff etc. Which reminds me i have newborn stuff to relist. Joy! We mainly love all things bright.

My avatar
Samm1985
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Samm1985 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 am

Here's a few boy nappies (hope the link works!)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... f05249a2ae

Samx

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:58 am

I love the GN and boy print Easyfits, and obviously WN are great for adding a bit of jazz to a blue nappy.

I love some of the prints like blue chikadee, retro owls, vintage cars and so on that lots of WAHMs use, and then you have OOga Booga in teal or aqua, which is nice.

Love these - they are PUL shorties! We had a few for M last summer, they are v good - great on the beach!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat