Nappy statitsics

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Nappy statitsics

Postby littlesez » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:16 am

where can i find up to date and reliable stats for disposable use eg how much you would spend using them how many you would use ect. plus same with cloth nappies. Just a point in a general direction would be fab :)

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Nappy statitsics

Postby Woozle35 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:46 am

type in google climatechangechallenge nappies and it is the first link that comes up. For some reason I cant paste the link on properly.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 am

I wrote this article based on the real cost at the time of getting set up with nappies and I averaged out the cost of 80 something different brands / sizes from Tescos to try to get an accurate cost per nappy. I need to update / redo this as it will have changed in the last 2 years since I wrote it but not too much really!

http://www.clothnappytree.com/info.php?article=6

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:38 am

clothmama wrote:I wrote this article based on the real cost at the time of getting set up with nappies and I averaged out the cost of 80 something different brands / sizes from Tescos to try to get an accurate cost per nappy. I need to update / redo this as it will have changed in the last 2 years since I wrote it but not too much really!

http://www.clothnappytree.com/info.php?article=6

Ahh thats fab, I knew this already! as i linked this on my site as we discussed. Silly me :roll: so really am i best to use those figures do you think? sounds like you did a thorough job :) Do you reckon the prices have changed much over past 2 years?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:59 am

I really don't think so - with the financial hoo har that has been the last couple of years has the cost of things like that gone up much? I wouldn't have thought so. I guess with the cloth nappies they may have a little but small changes with either disposable or cloth will not make a huge difference to the overall figures I wouldn't have thought!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat