Postby emmalala » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:02 pm

on the line catching the humid wind :)

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Re: How are your nappies drying?

Postby becky » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Inside :( and VERY VERY slowly. Horribly wet and humid here. Had to stick a couple of night nappies on the radiator to get them completely dry in time for bed. Hoped to tumble them (at my parents, we don't have one) but their dryer has broken so the airer is the best I can do. I brought a huge sackful of wet ones here with me after being without a washing machine for 4 days and having rather a backlog!

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:30 pm

becky wrote:Inside :( and VERY VERY slowly. Horribly wet and humid here. Had to stick a couple of night nappies on the radiator to get them completely dry in time for bed. Hoped to tumble them (at my parents, we don't have one) but their dryer has broken so the airer is the best I can do. I brought a huge sackful of wet ones here with me after being without a washing machine for 4 days and having rather a backlog!

oh no!!

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby becky » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:34 pm

e586 wrote:
becky wrote:Inside :( and VERY VERY slowly. Horribly wet and humid here. Had to stick a couple of night nappies on the radiator to get them completely dry in time for bed. Hoped to tumble them (at my parents, we don't have one) but their dryer has broken so the airer is the best I can do. I brought a huge sackful of wet ones here with me after being without a washing machine for 4 days and having rather a backlog!

oh no!!

AND E then pooed in hers 5 mins after I put it on :x little madam!

My avatar
mrssproggit
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mrssproggit » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm

becky wrote:
e586 wrote:

oh no!!

AND E then pooed in hers 5 mins after I put it on :x little madam!

Oh dear, doesn't sound like you're having a very good time of it! :hug:

Ours were on the line outside this morning, and we went out to the park thinking it was going to be a nice day but it started raining before we got home (around lunchtime), so have started all over again with trying to dry them - inside this time!!! :evil:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:49 pm

We have a sort of lean to outside our back door, so I have two lines up there, washing goes out whether its raining or not :giggle:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:34 am

choccylisa wrote:Image

We have a sort of lean to outside our back door, so I have two lines up there, washing goes out whether its raining or not :giggle:

I have considered putting ours on the airer underneath our marquee

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:50 am

I have been drying Gracie's outside and then giving them a whizz in the dryer for 15 mins. We have had a breeze here so they have been drying quick x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat