hf1

I'm so upset

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

I'm so upset

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm

My 2 only pairs of woolies are ruined! :cry: :cry: one of which was my brand new soaker :cry: and it's my stupid washing machines fault, I am SOOO careful with my woollies but after handwashing/lanolising I always spin them to help dry them quicker but our stupid effing washing machine decided not to do the cycle I programmed and did some stupid hot wash or something, I thought it was strange my spin cycle was taking so long so I went to check and thought it was odd there was water in the drum, stopped the machine fished out the woolies and they are completely felted and would probably fit a newborn!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: I have one pul wrap that I just have to hope fits over her night nappy. The machine has been playing up recently not doing the cycles you set it too, but that doesn't matter so much when it's just clothes, my precious wool is another matter, stupid, stupid effing machine :x :x I've literally just poured £20 down the drain with my new soaker. We can't even afford to get the machine fixed, I think it's the circuitry (sp?) but still can't do nowt about for now, just needed to vent, where someone would understand.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: I'm so upset

Postby emmalala » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:58 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I'm so upset

Postby choccylisa » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I'm so upset

Postby angelsquidge » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Nightmare :(

If they're still usable, could you sell them on the classifieds to recoup some of the money and to put towards some new ones?

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: I'm so upset

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:52 pm

angelsquidge wrote:Nightmare :(

If they're still usable, could you sell them on the classifieds to recoup some of the money and to put towards some new ones?

Yes I suppose I could, not sure how popular felted woollies are thou? and what sort of price would you charge for them?
Already been window shopping to cheer myself up as DH has okayed me to go shopping to replace them :wine:

My avatar
coastal
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: I'm so upset

Postby coastal » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:58 pm

:hug:
Mum2aMiracle wrote:
angelsquidge wrote:Nightmare :(

If they're still usable, could you sell them on the classifieds to recoup some of the money and to put towards some new ones?

Yes I suppose I could, not sure how popular felted woollies are thou? and what sort of price would you charge for them?

Turn it into a positive - sell them as bomb proof and ideal for a heavy wetter. :wink:

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I'm so upset

Postby angelsquidge » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Not a clue about the price sorry but you can buy felted woollies anyway so I'm sure someone will want them :wink:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I'm so upset

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:23 pm

So sorry - at least you can cheer yourself up choosing the replacements!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I'm so upset

Postby twinkletot » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:19 pm

:( :hug: :hug: :hug:
pinback wrote::hug:
Mum2aMiracle wrote:
angelsquidge wrote:Nightmare :(

If they're still usable, could you sell them on the classifieds to recoup some of the money and to put towards some new ones?

Yes I suppose I could, not sure how popular felted woollies are thou? and what sort of price would you charge for them?

Turn it into a positive - sell them as bomb proof and ideal for a heavy wetter. :wink:


WTS

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat