hf1

Wet weenotions *sob* bye bye pockets?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Wet weenotions *sob* bye bye pockets?

Postby charlibunny » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

clairelou88 wrote:i had the same prob its so annoying, i sold all my WN :cry: and replaced them with bgv4, thirstys duos and bg organics, they all work great and alisters a heavy wetter and with both MF inserts lasts around 2.5 hrs max!! but ive been used to regulary changing him so its fine!

I would love to try the new BGV4 and the totsbots easyfits but i am SOOO skint it is unreal. It would mean selling weenotions and i don't think i can do that :oops:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm

aww she's still only little though bless her. what about putting a booster or something on top of the inner?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 pm

emmalala wrote:aww she's still only little though bless her. what about putting a booster or something on top of the inner?

She has a huge patch of eczema on her left bum cheek and im concerned wet fabric may make it worse. I put the 1st sposie on her in over a year the other day as we were caught out, she outpeed a weenotions and within 10 mins she was clawing at her skin and red raw, she really has a sposie allergy :shock:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:12 pm

when we got to this stage with Natalie (she was flooding BGs) we found the Pop-in worked as the legs were more snug and contained the wee. Still had to change her often, but didn't get any leaks til she potty trained. I know not everyone has the same success with them, but they were a lifesaver for us!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:14 pm

e586 wrote:when we got to this stage with Natalie (she was flooding BGs) we found the Pop-in worked as the legs were more snug and contained the wee. Still had to change her often, but didn't get any leaks til she potty trained. I know not everyone has the same success with them, but they were a lifesaver for us!

I would like to try one of those. Totally skint right now, It's Sophie's birthday in 2 weeks and i havn't got her anything, i not even started on school uniform and shoes :cry:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 pm

mmm pop ins are quite good. boring but good. dans the same with sposies, he gets really red balls and bum, its awful
:hug: :hug: for the skint issues. I'm the same right now,they go back next week and still need shoes and trousers :shock:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:19 pm

We too cannot use sposies for same reason..within minutes Aoife rashes up and is red raw :(

emmalala wrote:mmm pop ins are quite good. boring but good. dans the same with sposies, he gets really red balls and bum, its awful
:hug: :hug: for the skint issues. I'm the same right now,they go back next week and still need shoes and trousers :shock:

Can second trying POP-INS as they worked well for us although they were very boring....still needed to change every 3hrs max.

:hug:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:19 pm

I'd offer to let you try mine, but my spares are on loan already! When I get them back I'll let you know x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:25 pm

emmalala wrote:mmm pop ins are quite good. boring but good. dans the same with sposies, he gets really red balls and bum, its awful

I get £46 a week and that has to cover swimming, dance, bus fares AND school uniforms, nappies, Birthday pressie's.

Have worked out i will get 2 payments before Sophie's birthday, so have to buy her pressie, Ella's uniform (supposed to be getting Molly's as she starts in jan and nowhere sells uniform then) anf figure out some nappies that work on £92 :shock:
Even Dh commented on Soph clawing her skin in the Sposie, she pooped and SCREAMED for it off i had to put a cloth on her mid poop :hohoho:

vampiredreams wrote:We too cannot use sposies for same reason..within minutes Aoife rashes up and is red raw :(

Can second trying POP-INS as they worked well for us although they were very boring....still needed to change every 3hrs max.

:hug:

Will look out for some on the classifieds if any of my stuff ever sells :| :( 3hrs is fine for me :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat