hf1

How long has your longest US delivery taken?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: How long has your longest US delivery taken?

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:05 pm

JenKyleandKaitlin wrote::panic: Still no sign.

Believe it or not its more my DF who is in a flap than me. I know it will eventually get here but cos it was a OOAK set made from his a pair of PJ bottoms they cant be replaced as next dont do them anymore :(

Where would I call to try and find out? The local sorting office?

Ring your sorting office first (I got the number by googling it believe it or not!) and check it's not there...
Then if they don't have it call RM customer services (it's a PITA getting through to a person though!!) and make an official complaint...

Funnily enough a few days after making an official complaint my parcel turned up today... I think they DID have it but were sitting on it for some reason :roll:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: How long has your longest US delivery taken?

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
JenKyleandKaitlin wrote::panic: Still no sign.

Believe it or not its more my DF who is in a flap than me. I know it will eventually get here but cos it was a OOAK set made from his a pair of PJ bottoms they cant be replaced as next dont do them anymore :(

Where would I call to try and find out? The local sorting office?

Ring your sorting office first (I got the number by googling it believe it or not!) and check it's not there...
Then if they don't have it call RM customer services (it's a PITA getting through to a person though!!) and make an official complaint...

Funnily enough a few days after making an official complaint my parcel turned up today... I think they DID have it but were sitting on it for some reason :roll:

Thanks :hug: If it was stopped in customs do you know if there is anyway to find out if it was stopped or if its been through them?

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat