Do I have enough?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Do I have enough?

Postby littlesez » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:02 pm

hi hun why dont you get a pack of terries, v cheap and you can use them for nappy off time too :wink: I had 12 terries and 10 LL and whilst the LL were too big at first they still worked. We has well enough and terries dry in a flash

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:03 pm

angelsquidge wrote::shock: I don't see any LLS on that list!!! :shock:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I have your medium :wink: ! but thats on the medium stash list :oops: I love the LLS nappies but to be honest I would hate to spend that amount on a small nappy for it to get hardly any use if this baby is the size of a small hippo at birth iyswim :-?

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

weefywoo wrote:

I have your medium :wink: ! but thats on the medium stash list :oops: I love the LLS nappies but to be honest I would hate to spend that amount on a small nappy for it to get hardly any use if this baby is the size of a small hippo at birth iyswim :-?

Clara was 9lb 4oz at birth, so hippo-like compared to all the other 6lb babies on the ward, and the small size fits her now at 5.5 months although is getting a little tight.
As much as I want to keep it all to myself, why don't you wait until bubs is born then put your name down for the pass-a-nappy? Beth says there isn't much demand so you might be able to keep it a while.

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:09 pm

weefywoo wrote:

Hm.........maybe you need some more Amber specials on that list too then :wink:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:11 pm

I would say No... Do you have enough that you can do under the cord??

I didnt know about any of this and SOphie's cord got infected from touching the wet nappy :(

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 pm

charlibunny wrote:I would say No... Do you have enough that you can do under the cord??

I didnt know about any of this and SOphie's cord got infected from touching the wet nappy :(

Argggghhhh no :shock: :panic: :panic:

Amber!! special me up all you want :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 pm

weefywoo wrote:
charlibunny wrote:I would say No... Do you have enough that you can do under the cord??

Argggghhhh no :shock: :panic: :panic:

Amber!! special me up all you want :hohoho: :hohoho:

Im looking out for anything with umbi snaps, kissaluvs, WNNL, or anything thats a dedicated newborn nappy to go under the stump. May even just use bamboo squares?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Grace didn't have many nappies not touching her cord and hers didn't get infected... I did boost and use pretty absorbent nappies though and let her have a little nappy of 'air' time so it never got that wet...

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Grace didn't have many nappies not touching her cord and hers didn't get infected... I did boost and use pretty absorbent nappies though and let her have a little nappy of 'air' time so it never got that wet...

We just had cotton little lambs and they were saturated. I wish i had known :cry:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat