hf1

Do I have enough?

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Do I have enough?

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:36 pm

i didn't do anything special for umbi cord, and clara was fine. i did quite quickly move into small ittis which sat below her stump anyway as they're such low rise, but that was when she was a week or so old... before that it was soggy muslins that i was rubbish at folding so they often went over the stump.

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 pm

I just bought 24 terries and three wraps and they lasted fine for the first year, Kellan was in cloth from the minute we were out of the hospital and his cord never got infected :wink:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 pm

I think I'm going to order some terries and some bitti boos in small :wine:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:11 pm

the Lovable is sooo nice on newborns as it's so slim so I'd grab more of those if you can! :)

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 pm

If you can get some bimbles I'd take a few - they are cute and were probably my faves :D

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 pm

id say some XS dunk n fluffs as the smalls say 14lbs upwards so more like a medium :wink:

Bitti boos look fab (we want to get some!) Bibs and bots have an offer on ATM on a 5 pack :wink:

Diddy diapers look good too, we have 1 aplix, 1 nippa one but obv it will be dec before we use them so cant tell you if they'd be any good

sarah x

ETA: and swaddlebees newborn :wink:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 am

I think if I was doing it again I think I'd be planning on using terries for the first couple of weeks (both of mine were in sposies just for the very beginning :|), and then going into smalls (Little Lambs etc.). I never had to change my LOs more than 6 or 7 times a day so it sounds to me like you have plenty (once you get your bamboo terries :lookround:)... That said, can you ever have enough fluff? These are very cute:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat