Crikey!!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Crikey!!!!

Postby clothmama » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:19 pm

Its got suddenly very hot here and I just emptyed my nappy bucket and nearly passed out (3 days of nappies!!), Louis has also not been eating or driking much so is probably a little more dehydrated than normal but OMG pooooooey - ammonnia overload!! I have now remembered that last summer I always put a wipe with a few drops of lavender or tt oil in the bottom of the bucket which solved the problem competely.

Note to self - add oil to bucket :? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:34 pm

Oh wow, it has been ok here today, i am abit chilly now though and even put the heating on about an hour ago (after we turned it fully off a few weeks back) to just warm the house up now the sun has gone in.

It's not been mega hot though. I keep meaning to get some more oils. I have run out. I use a panty liner stuck to top of bin and i add a few drops of oil onto that normally.

Note to self; BUY OIL!! :lol: :lol:

Hope Louis becomes his normal self again soon Tory

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:14 pm

thanks Nic! I think he may have an ear infection or something as he is not bouncing back even though the high temp etc has passed. I'm probably going to take him to the doctor tomorrow if he hasnt' got better. He is wingey, tired, not eating as normal etc not like him at all and its gone on a bit long for my liking.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:23 pm

clothmama wrote:thanks Nic! I think he may have an ear infection or something as he is not bouncing back even though the high temp etc has passed. I'm probably going to take him to the doctor tomorrow if he hasnt' got better. He is wingey, tired, not eating as normal etc not like him at all and its gone on a bit long for my liking.

Awww bless him, sounds nasty and not at all like your bubbly boy. Hope you get to the bottom of it. BIG (((HUGS))) to you too as it is rotten when they are poorly and so not themselves. :cry:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat