hf1

Just bought an itti wet bag.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Just bought an itti wet bag.

Postby scarlet » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:45 am

I have been meaning to buy a new wet bag for ages as I only have one, so as the itti wet bags have just come to the uk I decided to treat myself! :giggle:
Has anyone got one of these and what did you think?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Just bought an itti wet bag.

Postby fivefourfour » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 pm

I had a look at them, but decided on a couple of Tots Bots ones, I love the new prints so much! Which colour did you get?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Pretty in pink , I also liked the lime and sky blue polka. Which tots one have you got?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 pm

A Cosmic one to use as a swimming kit bag, and a tutti fruiti one for nappies as our changing bag is green. I'm quite tempted to get a couple more - one for wet/dirty clothes and one to keep wipes, balm, etc in, as we often have to take everything out of the bag in order to find what we're looking for!

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Yes im constantly collecting little bags to put things in so handy! Do you use washable wipes? What do you use to moisten them while out and about and at home?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:37 pm

We don't use washable wipes at the moment, I'm actually just researching the best ones. I'm thinking of the cheeky wipes kit, but I'm a bit concerned the wipes maybe at little small for Moo's 18 month old bottom! The kits come with two different oils that you add to a bit of water to keep them moist.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:52 pm

I bought some fleece wipes on ebay quite cheap and then made some wash using a tiny bit of pure potions camomile baby oil ( i use this in pearl bath) which i put in a spray bottle. It was ok but I think I needed more oil.
What oils have you used? Just had a look at that kit - looks lovely! How does it work with the oil - do you pre soak/dampen them?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

I was thinking of trying this http://www.weleda.co.uk/baby-skin-care/ ... vt/105006/
Rather than making a spray just using this straight onto the wipe? Not sure if it would work?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Ooh, that calendula oil looks good. Looking at the cheeky wipes kit, I think you soak them first. We're popping to Ikea next week, so I may just grab a few packs of flannels and use them in a tupperware box with some oil. That's all the cheeky wipes kit is. I can just chuck the used wipes in with the nappies...

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat