hf1

Tuesdays night nappies

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Tuesdays night nappies

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:47 am

Last night Ben was in a harmony stuffed with a hemp booster and a bamboo square covered in wool wrap and it managed to hold 14oz + of milk by the morning :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:34 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:Last night Ben was in a harmony stuffed with a hemp booster and a bamboo square covered in wool wrap and it managed to hold 14oz + of milk by the morning :lol: :lol: :lol:

How are you getting on with the sugar peas wrap Annette :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:45 pm

nic1 wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:Last night Ben was in a harmony stuffed with a hemp booster and a bamboo square covered in wool wrap and it managed to hold 14oz + of milk by the morning :lol: :lol: :lol:

How are you getting on with the sugar peas wrap Annette :D

We are LOVING it - I had to wash and then re lanolised it the other week as he had poo leaked over it (about 1 1/2 weeks of using it every night), but it is just a perfect fit over his size 2 night nappies - we have the med quick flips, eh large bumhugger, harmony, bumbles, bambeasy and it just works so well with all of them. It will be getting a lot of use!

I saw Shevi's sugar peas wrap and they seem to have changed from this one, as hers seemed to be smaller in the crotch and less poppers and no over lap popper. Robert put all night clothes on last night - Ben normally screams for me, but as he wasn't I told him to do it and he forgot to do the overlap popper, but it made no difference!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:52 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:
We are LOVING it - I had to wash and then re lanolised it the other week as he had poo leaked over it (about 1 1/2 weeks of using it every night), but it is just a perfect fit over his size 2 night nappies - we have the med quick flips, eh large bumhugger, harmony, bumbles, bambeasy and it just works so well with all of them. It will be getting a lot of use!

I saw Shevi's sugar peas wrap and they seem to have changed from this one, as hers seemed to be smaller in the crotch and less poppers and no over lap popper. Robert put all night clothes on last night - Ben normally screams for me, but as he wasn't I told him to do it and he forgot to do the overlap popper, but it made no difference!

Glad you are getting on well with it Annette, yay!! :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat