What are your daddy/granny nappies?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: What are your daddy/granny nappies?

Postby megansmummy » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Easyfits really are non-nappy person proof!! :wine:

Hubby likes fitteds and normally chooses a goodmama BUT he will always put wool over it..he hates pul wraps and gets confused between fitteds/AIO's so he puts wool over everything...cant go wrong then :giggle:

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm

DH is good with most of ours but we tend to have Pea on the highest rise atm as she has HUGE thighs and a long skinny waist- weird child! Anyway Most loved are AIO/pockets here. We have lots of coolababy/happy flute/naughty baby type ebay jobs as a fail safe for the child minder, they are soooooo easy and if she is cghanged every 2 hours ish then they do the job just fine.
At home I like pop ins as they are good for if se is out, saying this though DH loves Pea's WNSS with the sugar skull on, he likes its prettiness me thinks :giggle:

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Esyfits:)
:wine: my DP is changing nappies now :wink:
We got few others with velcro but it never was enough (well, it was four of them) and now with five new easyfits (branded as HIS nappies) i can have a peace of mind.
nappies with snaps got too difficult for DP to put on a running child.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:35 pm

:widesmile: :widesmile: I have to say I am super impressed with my DF these past few weeks. Ive been doing my BF peer support course and had a few leftover camping sposies which I left out for DF and he's been using the cloth like a pro and the disposables havent been touched at all. He's been using the cloth wipes too. I said to use easyfits or BG's (to him though I said the right pile or the left :giggle: )

My avatar
happyanne
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby happyanne » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 am

If it's available my hubby will always choose our motorcycle fitted :wink: . I'm pretty sure he doesn't worry about the fit or closure at all and just chooses what looks cool for him. :giggle:

Anyway I try to offer AIOs or fitteds/longies for others, since they don't have to mind about what to put in or over what...

My FIL put a disposable diaper on my son lately :evil: and he managed to put it inside out with the bum side in front, so I decided it doesn't count since it would have been the first waste-diaper in DS's life! :wink:

My avatar
breyah
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby breyah » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 am

We use Naughty Baby Nappies for my OH and Grandparents, as they are dead easy to use (and as they are cheapies I don't mind other people using them! :wink: )

My avatar
usinukveg
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby usinukveg » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:36 am

My husband is really funny about this and always uses terry squares! My mother won't change him at all, despite the fact that she used to change her younger brother's (terry square) nappies. Not really an issue though as she never watches liam (the atlantic ocean separates us!)

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 am

here they have no choice but to use fittedswith a paper liner and wool due to Aimie's polyester allergy but recently MIL has been sending her home in sposies with a paper liner in them :giggle:

OH is really happy to use any nappies as long as they are ready to go and loves her wool :wine:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 pm

dh is sahd so does most changes.usually he'll go for bg or easy fits.previously his favourites were our greenkids but ds has outgrown the rise on them now.he hates poppers but has been known to put an itti on with a wrap on top and a dunk and fluff on occasions.we keep fitteds and pockets in separate boxes but if he.s not sure he'll always put a wrap on incase.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat