hf1

Woolies ruined nappy HELP!

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Woolies ruined nappy HELP!

Postby beffys » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:27 am

Do you want to test a super wetter Pass A Nappy then? :giggle: :wink: I've been meaning to get some Pass a Nappy's made up in the new overkill fabric combo.

You can picks colours, size and everything (even hot pink lol). Check out Tanya's review though.

I think you're probably pushing your wool to it's limits though and by the time the dye leaked, the wool had probably soaked up and was holding a fair amount of moisture. Can't see you'll have much of an evaporation cycle happening there though. :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:36 am

beffys wrote:Do you want to test a super wetter Pass A Nappy then? :giggle: :wink: I've been meaning to get some Pass a Nappy's made up in the new overkill fabric combo.

You can picks colours, size and everything (even hot pink lol). Check out Tanya's review though.

I think you're probably pushing your wool to it's limits though and by the time the dye leaked, the wool had probably soaked up and was holding a fair amount of moisture. Can't see you'll have much of an evaporation cycle happening there though. :giggle:

Oooooh now your talking, yes please hun!! Is it going to be a snap in this time? Im willing to try anything, she pee's through anything in under 2 hours and im getting embarrassed of wet clothes.

No hot pink, i think Unisex would be much fairer for pass a nappy :hohoho:

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:39 am

Yep snap in. I'll make the top insert wool topped as well as that's a natural stay dry layer. Still medium-trim?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:44 am

beffys wrote:Yep snap in. I'll make the top insert wool topped as well as that's a natural stay dry layer. Still medium-trim?

No i would think not, that was on the last snaps, maybe large trim or medium long? She wears a fair few larges at home on the tightest snaps, i like the high rise as she is a front wetter!

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:48 am

I'd say a large or large-trim then, certainly on the waist. The-large trim has the rise as a medium 18.5", the large 20". medium-long would probably be too small as well.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:53 am

beffys wrote:I'd say a large or large-trim then, certainly on the waist. The-large trim has the rise as a medium 18.5", the large 20". medium-long would probably be too small as well.

I shall leave it in your hands, your the boss :wink:

Thanks ever so much, i know i need to part with 90% of my stash but not knowing what sex the baby is i can't for another 5 weeks :x so i have no funds to buy nappies that work :|

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 am

WTS, I had black dye transfer onto a natural OBV nappy and I just put it in on a normal wash (40C) and it came out perfect - you should be all right :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 pm

charlibunny wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:I would go with what Judith says, put it on a cold wash and nip out and get some of the catcher sheets x

Ha ha nip out :giggle: 30 min walk later whilst dying of an infected ear/tooth with 3 unwilling kids. Think i would rather chuck the nappy :(

How is Gracie? x

Good lord is that still on-going? What antibiotics are you on, surely they should have cleared it by now, how awful for you :hug: :hug:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:32 pm

Erythromycin, just finished a 7 day course and feel awful. going hot and cold, shaking, pain but Doctors won't help me as it is a dental problem and Dentist's cant pull it as it is impacted and i would need a general. Feeling very sorry for myself :(

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat