hf1

Are there any nappies that are dry straight out of the wash?

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Are there any nappies that are dry straight out of the wash?

Postby mrspumpkin » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:16 pm

i've got a bambinex nappy which is almost dry when it comes out the washing. it's not bad for bulkiness and absorbancy. i found fluffles to be absolutely massive nappies and didn't like them at all

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Bumgenius are great, they dry overnight on an airer. The inserts they come with aren't great for heavy wetters though so would need boosting with a little hemp or bamboo. I find that hemp dries slightly quicker than bamboo.

In terms of fitteds, our Dunk 'n Fluff dry the quickest, but still a couple of days indoors in winter.

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Little Pants » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:29 am

We've found the P'tit technic is almost dry when it comes out of the machine. Certainly the speediest drying, best fitting shaped 2 parter nappy we've come across. But pockets with microfibre inserts would probably be your nest bet for speedy trying. The Tirsokas pocket is particularly quick to dry - well certainly almost dry out of the machine!

My avatar
breyah
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby breyah » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:35 am

Weehugger shells dry pretty quickly, and if you use inserts like the Flip stay dry they also dry really quickly. You could get a ton of flip stay drys and a few bamboo boosters if you LO is a massive wee'er?

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 am

The Lollipop microfleece was great with a newborn as it was dry pretty much right out of the machine. Fastest here is the Pop-in Dream Dri- only takes a few hours, and the bumGenius is usually dry overnight. Especially in winter when hanging near a radiator.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat