hf1

Itti Bitti D'Lish for overnight?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Itti Bitti D'Lish for overnight?

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:11 pm

Now, I cant remember where I read that these are good for overnight, but this is why I bought 2 and 2 sets of extra inserts. They havent arrived yet, but having now read that they are really neat fitting nappy Im just wondering if anyone who has one would use them for overnight. Evie is a moderate wetter, and is currently using PT Fuzzi stuffed with GK Bamboo inserts and an EH hemp insert but I have to post out the last of the GK inserts today with the GK nappies I sold, so just panicing now that I have bought nappies that wont be any good to me for night times.

Does that warble make sense? Can anyone let me know what they think?

Sadie xx

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Itti Bitti D'Lish for overnight?

Postby Shevi » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:48 pm

although it is very very absorbant for its size, i wouldn't be brave enough to try it for a night...but i also would never be able to get away with a fuzzi for nights, regardless of how i stuffed it...so it may just be good for us for days and good for you for day and nights....
how many did you order? could you try one and then you still ahve the option of returning the other/s if it doesn't work for you...tho i'm sure you'll use for days as they are soo lovely!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:59 pm

They are great for their size, but like Shevi would think to use one overnight tbh!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:39 pm

not tried...very absorbent and good containment but not sure if mine would last overnight... :S

however i tend to put the biggest, bulkiest nappies on at night - it would feel like a waste to use a D'lish at night!! xx

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:33 pm

:( I ordered 2 plus 2 extra sets of inserts - I suppose all I can do is try them and if they dont work will keep them for daytime and get some more bamboo inserts for stuffing the Fuzzi with at night.

Hope they arrive tomorrow - then if I need something else for night can order before the weekend.

Thanks ladies - Sadie xx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat