hf1

Don't shoot me but....

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Don't shoot me but....

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:47 pm

I've decided (and only after long consideration) to let Erin's nursery use disposables on her!!! :shock:

Before you say anything they are the eco-friendly and organic! I sat and read through all the details before signing the form. They don't have the nasty chemicals in which is good for Erin's skin and they are biodegradable.

She only goes nursery once a week and they're a bit rubbish with poo so now I've seen and read about the nappies I thought sod it... makes my life easier for Erin to have 3ish nappies from them (and it's free) then to have to remember to pack her nappies etc then clean them when I get home and they've left half the poo in!

Am I a bad girl?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Don't shoot me but....

Postby babyroo » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:54 pm

Get off the forum now you traitor! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just kidding, you've got to do what is right you you and Erin and your nappies! I'm not sure I would trust anyone else with my nappies ;) :lol:

It's excellent actually that the nappies they provide are organic and biodegradeable, well done to them. Which nappies are they?

And can I say that I love your new siggy, it is fantastic :)

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:57 pm

:lol: :lol:

As much as I love using cloth nappies, I do believe that there is a place in the world for disposable nappies (ducks and runs :D ). At the end of the day, as long as no harm is done and you and Erin are happy then why the heck not?

As you say it makes your life a little easier :D (I use sposies when we go away as it is my holiday too! and they take up too much room in the car :roll: )

jan x

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:04 pm

I can't remember what they're called but will find out because if Erin isn't potty trained by august (not ready yet but she'll be 2yrs 3 mnths) then I'll get some of these sposies for our camping trip!

They were something like Bambeo

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:07 pm

babyroo wrote:And can I say that I love your new siggy, it is fantastic :)

Thank you! some signature making ladies made it for me, isn't it lovely!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm

ah I thought it was your talents! Where do you find clever signature making ladies then?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:02 am

babyroo wrote:ah I thought it was your talents! Where do you find clever signature making ladies then?

Yes i love it too and was going to comment on it the other day.......Hannah like others have said you have got to do what feels right/easier for you hun. You are not a bad girl :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:50 am

babyroo wrote:ah I thought it was your talents! Where do you find clever signature making ladies then?

This one was made by pink parfait http://pinkparfait.proboards80.com/v45index.cgi which has only just opened because they were called squishy, not sure how it worked but I requested on the squishy site and they moved it over after the close squishy (by which point I gave up and asked somewhere else, which is the one I use on BC) Then someone told me I had this (my cnt one) lovely one waiting for me so I had 2 new siggys!

This is my other one from vip signatures:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat